💼🔍 The Secrete Agent 🔍💼

[TW/CW: mentions of drugs, murder and addiction, etc.]

Name: Gianna Voula aka "Agent X"
Age: 39-43
Gender Identity: Cisgender woman
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Height: 5'8"
Looks:

Name: Gianna Voula aka "Agent X"Age: 39-43Gender Identity: Cisgender woman Pronouns: She/HerSexuality: Unlabeled Height: 5'8"Looks:

Personality: Antisocial, Adaptable, though very Intense and Aggressive in combat

Background/Backstory:
- She has always worked for the secret services for a very long time ever since she got the job within her early 20's. She had very semi-normal and happy life. Though earlier on she did try for a baby with her husband at the time (who wasn't a secret service working like his wife), though she had ended up carrying the baby to full term, it was dead inside her stomach which caused her to almost die since the doctors couldn't exactly do anything about it at the time and refused to help her.
- The second time they tried for a baby, she ended up giving birth to her rainbow baby Skyler.
- Though soon later in she and a coworker had stopped a very religious drug business going on down in Los Angeles. Soon putting the leader and his many followers into custody.
• Though that was not the end of it, out of her one ignorance and failed to notice, one of the followers who had escape custody and his own own personal group had put a tracker on her and followed her home. Staking out till it got dark
• They then broke into her home and pinned her down and knocking her out cold, bringing in what seemed to be a wooden and human sized cross. The group of men then nailed her hands as to both edges of the cross and tied her torso to the cross itself, puncturing her hands through and keeping her hands nailed through for her to hands.
• The group then proceeded to brutally kill her daughter and husband as she watched. Once she was done they shot her in the chest thinking they killed her. Though soon once they left we're gone she ripped her hands from the nails (basically going all the way through again) and calling for help form a fellow agent before soon mourning her loss. She hasn't been the same since.
Family:
Ex-Husband- Joshua, [deceased]
Daughter- Skyler, [deceased]
Parents- {unknown/kept secret}
Friends: N/A, she does like people or interacting unless it's work related
Pets: Has a Cane Corso named Serbius who's about 8 years old, he's a sweet dog but also a guard dog.

Hobbies: Cooking and Sewing Habits: Has a habit of intensely analyzing people physical and fitness gets caught starring at them, some thinking she's flirting or just being weird Likes: Foggy mornings, Metal Music (Heavy, Screamo and regular), Maki...

Habits: Has a habit of intensely analyzing people physical and fitness gets caught starring at them, some thinking she's flirting or just being weird
Likes: Foggy mornings, Metal Music (Heavy, Screamo and regular), Making tea, and Italian food
Dislikes: Laugh track comedy, People who beat around the bush, and Drugs/Other illegal substances
Fear(s): Philophobia (fear of falling in love) and Autophobia (fear of being abandoned)
Other:
- Despises relationships (sexual and romantic) though she ignores people when they try to flirt and often keeps things formerly or even simply acquaintance-like.
- Although she doesn't like drugs, she only makes the exception for weed and smokes weed a lot when alone at home.
- Because of the puncture wounds from the incident with her family, she still has puncture scars in the palm of her hands, and to symbolize that time in her life that's why she has X's tattooed on her hands, she was originally called "Agent Glass" because she could see through her enemies/opponents, but it was seemingly changed to "Agent X" after what happened.
- Because of the trauma from losing her daughter and husband, she has kept her room the way it was before her death and has kept all of her husbands belongings in a separate room that was originally a guest room, since she didn't want her things clashing with his and taking up space, she likes to keep them with her (not physically, but still.)
• She has extremely detailed night terrors about their deaths a lot do the time, not 24/7 but still consistently
(⚠️For smut explicitly⚠️) Kinks:
- Bondage, Gagging (like using a gag ball), Blind-folding, Wax-play, temperature play (especially heat.)