Chapter 1: Her Torn life

"I need you for a new task

"I need you for a new task." An old half-bald man said, eyeing hungrily the beautiful girl in front of him.

"What sir?" The girl said, ignoring the disgusting man.
"You need to kill someone." The man replied, making the girl smirked.

"It's gonna be easy-" She was cut off by the man's words.
"With Love." The girl widened her eyes at first but smirked later.

"It would be done, sir." Confidence lingered in her cold voice.
"Are you sure?" The man asked, not excepting the answer.

"I am confident sir, No man can resist me." She said, the old man smirked and stood up. "Sure you are."

"By the way, who is it?" The woman asked, trying to stop the man to come towards her.

"Kim Taehyung."

➷➷➷➷➷

The house's front door creaked open, the footsteps became louder and louder as I went inside the small apartment. With a force, I threw my bag on the couch and laid on it, with a huge sigh.

My name is Jennie, a 21 years old girl. I don't have a family or friends except for my one and only friend, Park Chaeyoung. I work for myself, without any meaning in my life. My life is completely worthless.

Nothing really happened in my life that I treasure. Everything is just nothing, empty like this small apartment, like my heart. I don't know is it, god? If yes, then I curse him. The only thing good happened was my friendship with Chaeyoung.

Why tho? Why am I the only one, who never experienced love, happiness, comfort, and family? Chaeyoung does make me feel special, but I never saw her cry.

She is always positive and neither does she know about my worthless piece of heart, which is broken. Several times.

Is it just me? Or someone else is also feeling this way?

My thoughts were cut off by the doorbell sound, I didn't even notice the tears on my face..nothing is new. I wiped it off and opened the door.

A strong hug engulfed my body and I smiled, showing my gummies. "Hello, Unnie!" Chaeyoung said to me and I smiled cheerfully, greeting her back. We both headed towards my couch and sat on it.

Chaeyoung, 20 years old studying medicine and has a dream of opening her clinic for all the homeless people who die every day because of not having enough money for treatment of their serious problems. She is the girl I admire the most. She has a worth in her life, while me useless.

She isn't rich but she looks like she has all the comfort of life. She also doesn't have parents but her life is way better than mine.

We both met each other when I was 19 and was in my favorite park. She was sad because of some reason, and I bought her ice cream, and that's how we both became friends.

"Unnie!?"Chaeyoung shouted, making me snap back into reality. "Yeah?" I questioned and she pouted. "You were again dozing off, You didn't hear me again right?" I cheekily smiled.

"Anyways, then I and Jimin went to my house and we watched a lot of movies in my house while cuddling." She said.

I still don't know, who is Jimin..the only thing I know is, she met him while coming from university and he is very kind. But I have never seen his face or talked to him.

"When am I going to see Jimin?" I said in a sweet voice, the voice for the people.

"I don't know, whenever he is ready." She said sadly. This Jimin guy is suspicious.

"At least his photo?" I asked, "He doesn't like taking pictures." She pouted and said.

"Anyways, do you know what happened after our movie night?" She said, completely red and nervous. I raised my eyebrow, signaling her to speak.

"He first kissed me and we had our first night!!" She squealed after saying and furrowed my eyebrows, I understand that they kissed but what is their first night? They had so many nights cuddling, then how is their first night?!

"Oh, c'mon unnie! Don't say you don't know what first night mean?" She asked me and I cheekily smiled again, rubbing the back of my head, and nodded.

"Oh, my unnie you are so pure!" She said and continued "It means we had..." She blushed and whispered the last word in my ear. "sex for the first time." I blushed and smacked her head.

I know what does it means, I mean it is just that you are naked in front of the guy you love and make children? I don't think I will ever be that confident to be naked in front of the guy I will love.

"How could you?! Aren't you-" I was cut off by her. "Oh c'mon, stop acting like a grandma I am an adult." She said and rolled her eyes.

"You shouldn't do that until you are married and how could do you even do that- what if you got pregnant?!" I shouted, slightly angry.

"Unnie, you could do it with your love and we use protection." She said, psh love yeah, the thing that I never felt.

I lowered my head and she hugged me "You will find your true love one day." I smiled and nodded. "Yeah maybe."

"Btw, which type of guy you like?" She asked me and I said, "A guy who is gentle with me, loyal, respect my privacy and decisions. Doesn't force me to do anything. And love me forever."

"That's so sweet!!"

~
After a long time of talking, Chaeyoung finally went to her home. I locked my door and sighed, coming back to my same scared coward girl self. No one will ever love me, who will love a girl like me.

Everyone leaves, most of them are a monster and no one will like a coward, insecure girl like me. I am not even pretty, don't have a sexy or hot body to lure boys. Neither, have any knowledge about anything related to a relationship.

Is there any guy, who will love me forever?

___

Hey, minies! Hope you like the first chapter, it's just a normal introduction about Jennie and Chaeyoung..and about the conversation on the first👀

It's the whole plot of the story. The evil character would be revealed too, but not too easily.😏😌

Anyways, have a great day!

-Jasmine