Chapter 36: Protect her

•🖤•

•🖤•

Author's Pov

It's been one week since that day and Jennie is now discharged from the hospital. She also came to know about Stephanie and she was kinda sorry for her but still thought that she deserved it.

Jennie was glad that everything went to normal, she again came back to Taehyung's room and he started to visit her more, to check if she is doing fine after that panic attack.

She stood in front of the full-length mirror and checked her outfit that Taehyung gifted her because he was going to give her a surprise, they were going on a date. Finally, after months she can go on the busy roads of Seoul but this time with her loved one.

She swirled around in the beautiful dress and cheekily smiled looking at her blazing self, totally different from her past one. The dress was casual and she loved it.

It kinda matched the taste of her dressing sense

It kinda matched the taste of her dressing sense. She quickly went downstairs because Taehyung was already waiting for her. She internally sequel at his hot outfit, a crimson red color visible on her cheeks already.

 She internally sequel at his hot outfit, a crimson red color visible on her cheeks already

They were matching but she shrugged it off thinking it must be a coincidence. She slowly approached him and as soon she came close, he pulled her into his embrace making her gasp. "You look beautiful, love."

Oh how much she missed him saying that. Her nickname. He smiled and pulled her outside, the sun was shining brightly but the clouds were visible too so it was a windy day, not too hot neither too cold, just perfect for a date with your loved one.

She thought he would go in a Ferrari or some expensive car but surprisingly he had a normal non-expensive one too. "We don't want anyone to notice we are rich, do we? If you what we can go in a different car." Taehyung explained.

"Nope, I don't care in whatever car we go, unless you are with me." This made the lad's heart flutter and his cheeks red but he instantly sat inside the car to start it. She also sat inside and buckled her seatbelt.

"Are we not going to wear the mask?" Jennie asked. "No, we are going in a normal public area and no one knows us there so no need," Taehyung said and she nodded, she also didn't like wearing a mask and hiding her face.

The male started the car and soon enough they were on the busy roads of Seoul, Jennie looked outside the open window and let the cold, fresh wind kiss her face.

She halted when she felt something on her thighs, looking towards the direction it was none other than Taehyung, grasping her left thigh. "Taehyung?" Jennie called but he shrugged it off.

She smacked his hands and he looked at her in disbelief more like he was hurt. He again placed his hand there and grasped it tightly, "That is mine." To be honest that turned on Jennie but still she replied with, "Nope, that's mine!"

She was again going to smack his hand when he spoke, "You are mine, so your everything is mine too, including your thighs." She blushed hard and let him be knowing she won't be able to win anyways and she kinda liked his possessive side.

Taehyung stopped the car in front of a small restaurant, looking outside Jennie noticed how quiet it was, not totally but pleasing quiet. The view screamed aesthetic and cozy home feelings.

Taehyung smiled and hopped out of the car and jogged to the other side to open the door of Jennie's side. She blushed and they both went inside unconsciously holding each other's hands.

After the small but tasty lunch with Taehyung, He suggested taking the beauty to the mall, though she insisted that her closet is already full but lost anyway in front of the guy's whining.

Jennie's eyes caught several beautiful dresses but she tried her best to not buy anything. Taehyung who was sneakingly looking at her choices noted in his mind what to buy for her.

He was wholesome.

One eye-catching pale blue dress caught Jennie's eyes, she looked at the price and it wasn't that much so she thought, It wouldn't hurt buying one dress right? She smiled and decided to go for it.

"Taehyung, can I buy that one?" The guy without looking at the dress immediately nodded knowing that it is the first time she insisted on buying something without him pushing her too.

"Go on try it," Taehyung happily said and she made her way to the girl's changing room. Meanwhile, Taehyung called his personal guard who was with him all this time, and told him everything about what to buy.

Someone's eyes filled with rage looking at the beautiful girl going inside the changing room. "Oh, she has a boyfriend now huh?"

The person spoke, slowly and carefully the made their way inside the changing room when Taehyung was talking to the guard.

Jennie gasped at the sudden presence but the lad was quick to cover her mouth. Her eyes widened looking at the person and the memories came back. "Miss me?" The person spoke while Jennie just whispered.

"Simon?"

The guy nodded and spoke in anger, "So you got a boyfriend now? Or rather a sugar daddy? Bet you seduced him- who wanna even date you anyways?" Simon's harsh words broke Jennie's heart in pieces.

"Oh my god?! How can I forget you don't like having sex right? Because you don't even have a good body, I know that he just paying money for your cheap dresses because you fulfill his needs! What a slut!"

Jennie broke down in quiet sobs due to the guy's hand on her mouth. She knew that her body was not attractive not even her face and here she was shopping with such a handsome guy. 

Taehyung busted the door of the small changing room. Simon quickly backed away from Jennie while she miserably cried.

Looking at her stage, Taehyung eyes soften but were filled with the rage of not being enough to take care of her, to protect her. He looked towards Simon and the guy only smirked, "Who are you, why did you came inside?" Simon said.

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked, his voice filled with coldness. "I am her boyfriend and we were having our moment can't you see?" Simon replied unknown to who he was talking to. The lad smirked and asked Jennie.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Jennie shook her head but Simon exclaimed, "But you never broke up with me." She knew that she never broke with him but he wasn't her boyfriend. "Y-You are not," Jennie shouted and went towards Taehyung.

Simon gritted his teeth at the sudden boost of confidence of the girl, Taehyung called his guard and whispered.

"Bring him to our mansion, in the torture room."

--
Hey, minies!

Simon's entry and exit are very close lol. How do you think of this chapter?

Hope you enjoyed reading it~
Vote if you did :)

Love you all,
-Jasmine