Chapter 7: Coming to the Mansion

•🖤•

•🖤•

Jennie's Pov

"Nothing is gonna end well if you end your life."

His deep voice ringed in my ears and it was illegal having such a hot voice. I looked at him terrified and begged him through my eyes, to let me go.

He pulled me closer to him by grabbing my waist. I gasped from the sudden and a rush of electricity rush through me, I internally swooned at his manly scent.

"Please let me go.." I whispered and his jaw tightened, his hold on my waist also became firm. He didn't say anything and let me go.

I didn't stop quietly sobbing as we were going somewhere, somewhere away from my previous life. Though, I hated my previous life too but living with a stranger or rather being a toy for someone, was unacceptable.

I don't know where is Chaeyoung? Is she okay? Was that text a fraud? Was I scammed? But how did they have my number and how did they know about me?

The waterfall of my thoughts was broke as the car halted and because I didn't wear the seatbelt, my face made contact with the glass. My back cried out from the sudden movements.

The car door open and V pulled me out, a little gently. I tried my best to get away from his grasp but he was too strong, how foolish of me to fight with the most powerful mafia heir. Chaeyoung was right, I am stupid.

His mansion was huge and beautiful, a house everyone dreams to live in.

(Credits to the owner)

He pulled me up and I whimper as my legs gave up, it was hurting like hail. There were red marks on my legs that were probably from that black object.

He looked at the marks and just stared at me for good 2 minutes and then suddenly carried me in bridal style. Our faces weren't even an inch away, thank god he was wearing his mask. He just started walking inside the mansion and the bodyguards opened the door.

All the servants quickly came up to him and bowed, they had an undescribable stare. So many girl servants were there and few of them were giving me pity looks.

He just plainly started walking on the stairs but stopped when a voice was heard from behind. He turned around and I also saw a girl no wait-- is she an angel?? Will she save me? My hopes got high.

"What the hell do you think you have bought?" She said, wow such a wonderful voice. "I will explain to you later." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Are you getting influenced by some dumbasses? I will tell Dad about this." She said, surprised at the view but looked very unpleased.

"C'mon I will explain to you later, stop snitching on your brother." He said and went upstairs, She was his sister. How could be an angel be a sister of a satan?

This was illegal. He went through the whole big hallways and I became anxious, I was scared to my death.

He opened the door of a room that I don't know who's, maybe his only. He gently laid me on the bed yet I still cried in pain as my back still hurts.

What will he do now? I thought to myself as he took out his phone and began pacing around. He wasn't doing anything to me so I was glad.

He came towards me and I shivered, closing my eyes in fear. "Look me in the eyes, love." He called out, making me seal my mouth.

He hovered over me. "I am kind of in the mood." His voice came out seductively making me shiver.

I looked at him confused, he was too close. "Can I?" He asked me, pulling my chin upwards. I couldn't resist his eyes, but am I really ready for it?

Would it hurt? But I don't even know him. I am not going to lie but, he has a great physique. He sat up and looked at me again.

He slowly removed his mask. My breathing stopped looking at his well-structured face, how could he be so perfect? I couldn't believe that I blushed.

"Okay, so you entered the Mafia world and there is no turning back. You saw how things work and I can't risk letting you go." He explained to me.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked him in disbelief, how the hell am I supposed to live here? He must be dreaming if he thought that.

"No." He bluntly answered making me more annoyed. I hung my head low, unable to process how am I supposed to get out of here.

"Ugh! This so freaking annoying." I whispered as I sat back up. Wait, I can always run away but how?

"Your family would be on line if you try to run." He spoke as if reading my thoughts. I sighed, I can't think anymore.

This is so messed up.

I am in a room with a guy, hell a mafia heir, who bought me with money and is acting like a normal human being. This isn't as I planned.

I thought he would be cruel to me.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him, there is no way he wouldn't do anything wrong with me after wasting so much money on me.

"Smart huh? I don't have anything to ask for in particular but.." He smirked at first as he eyes down my body. Typical mafia men.

"I mean I won't force you but I can assure you would have a great time with me." He winked at me, well this is quite a deal.

I am an adult and he isn't forcing me either, should I go? I mean it would be hard to find such a handsome guy for a great time.

"What will I get in return?" I asked, there is no way I will let him do as he pleases. He scoffs at me.

"I can offer you security. My family wouldn't let me bring a normal girl and leave her as it is, if they saw you, they will probably kill you but I can reassure your life." He offered as if mocking me.

There is no lie in the fact that my life is on the line. If I was sold to that old man, I would've being raped up by now.

"However, it would be a sin to let such a beauty die. So, we can work together so you can live." He spoke, flirting with me.

"Work like how?" I questioned, he is suspiciously nice for the guy who everyone fears.

"I mean let's be acquaintances with benefits. Don't worry, there is no forcing allowed, we both can have a good time." He spoke as if it was completely normal.

It is probably normal for him since he is in mafia but the deal isn't bad either. I don't care about anyone.

I nodded, agreeing to his deal. He grinned at me and asked, "So shall we get started?" His voice suddenly turning seductive.

My eyes widened when he opened his shirt, damn he got some good body. I am insecure now, I don't even have such a good body.

He hovered over me and I took a deep breath. I agreed to it so it wouldn't be bad, right? I don't really care, let's leave it for tomorrow.

Will I be able to stand it?

--

Okay, next chapter isn't for innocent readers like me so the whole chapter is going to written by my best friend David.

Vote and comment about your opinion about the chapter :)

-Jasmine