Chapter 13: His Sister

•🖤•

•🖤•

Author's Pov

Taehyung got a phone call from his best friend and had to leave for some work. Jennie stayed in the room in silence.

She can't understand what type of feelings is emerging within her but she decided to shrug it off. Her head snapped when the door opened.

"Who are you?" The girl spoke in a rather cold voice, opposite of what Jennie was accepting. She shivered at her cold deep voice, they both had the same type of voice.

"Uh-uh-" Jennie didn't know what to answer. Can she really say that she is his toy? I mean that's what V told her to say. "I am Jennie." She said, kinda confidently.

Jennie was shaken when she smiled. Such heaven! Her lips formed a heart shape and her eyes squinted a bit, meaning it was a genuine smile. She looked away from the beauty's face or else she might turn gay...I mean she was so beautiful who can resist?

"You are the girl, Ta- V was talking to now?" She almost spilled her brother's name but quickly regained her posture and way of talking, like a mannered lady. Jennie nodded and blushed a little at what happened just now between them.

"Wow! You surely are beautiful!" She exclaimed excitingly making Jennie shocked, how could such an angel compliment a girl like me? She thought to herself.

"This means V must have seen something in you to act like that." The mannered lady said making Jennie confused.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jennie asked. "I mean V isn't a guy who likes to vibe with girls." She explained.

She knows their is no fault of the girl her brother bought but they seemed pretty comfortable for a master and slave relationship.

"There is something suspicious going on.." She partially whispered, "But what?" She completed her sentence. Jennie just stood there not understanding anything.

"Uhmm I don't understand?" Jennie spoke making the girl look at her.

"Oh, I didn't introduce myself. How unmannered of me!" The girl straightens her posture and dress and introduces herself.

"Hi I am Kim Jisoo, V's sister." She said extending her hand for a handshake and Jennie gladly took it.

"Nice to meet you Jisoo...-" The younger was cut off by the the beauty. "You can call me unnie!" She suggested.

"Oh, nice to meet you Jisoo unnie." Jennie completed her sentence with her gummy smile and they both sat down on the bed.

"I think V is attracted to you," Jisoo spoke, making Jennie look at her.

"No no, I am just a..." Jennie couldn't seem to complete her sentence as she was ashamed of her relationship with V.

"His new toy?" Jisoo whispered, giving her sympathetic eyes. Jennie nodded in response. Although it was a lie.

"No you are more than just that..V never likes to stay with a girl even if a gun is pointed at him." Jisoo spoke unstoppably while Jennie was processing the information she just got.

"So? That doesn't make him like me..he didn't kill me because he wasted $10 million on me." Jennie said, in despise in her voice for him.

"Money isn't a problem for him, sweetie," Jisoo answered her, but Jennie was still didn't buying it.

Why the hell is his family taking these things so lightly? Their family member bought a whole ass girl with him suddenly and they are playing matchmaking?

Gosh, mafia people creep her off.

Jisoo, although didn't find these things normal, she was just fascinated because she knew Jennie and Taehyung had no abusive relationship.

There is no way her brother would buy a girl for sexual needs, that is just bullshit. His family might believe that but not her.

She knows her brother is cold and uninterested in women but this was just unacceptable. She believes in him.

"I am sorry that he did something like this. I don't know why." However, she decided to play along their game.

"It's okay, it is not your fault." Jennie consoled her. Jisoo hugged her and after a long time, she finally felt like being loved, though it was only 3 days since she last saw Chaeyoung. She had a long way to go...

Each human being was designed to take a certain amount of pain and in some people, they were lucky to have more ability than others, and maybe Jennie was one of them. She lived her whole life in pain, with one tragic moment to another.

She still stood there like a pole on a cement road, fighting so many storms that came and went but sometimes few storms are strong and can crush the pole or dislocate it, and for now, Jennie was the pole while this situation seem to be that strong storm that already destroyed so many things.

Will Jennie would be able to stand him?

--
Hey, minies! Sorry for the small chapter than usual but I didn't was getting any ideas on how to make them more closer...so if you have any drop them in the comments, to give your unmotivated bitch some ideas! lol.

Anyways, hope you still like the chapter, vote if you do :))

-Jasmine