Chapter 9: A fucked up situation

(Was the last chapter okay?
👉👈 Please tell me if you don't like it, I will change it)

(Was the last chapter okay? 👉👈 Please tell me if you don't like it, I will change it)

•🖤•

Author's Pov

Jennie's eyes opened at around 7 in the morning, it took her a hot second in what situation she was in. Her body was wrapped in a white blanket and she could feel a pair of strong hands around her waist.

She widens her eyes in disbelief. Hell, what did I do? She thought to herself. Last night she was too tired to think anything through and did what he suggested.

She wanted to end her life right now. She was feeling so down on herself, she was ashamed, she could do better than that. Taehyung woke up and heard the continuos muttering of the girl.

He furrowed his eyebrows but then he remembered what they did last night. He just plainly sat up on the bed making Jennie look at him. The flashbacks and the moments from last time passed her mind.

She also sat up and looked at him, at the same time covering herself from the duets. He looked at her in confusion on why was she staring at him so angrily.

"Why are you so angry?" He asks her, it wasn't like he forced her to do anything. Jennie knew that and was extremely mad at herself.

"Nothing." She spoke, holding onto her head in disbelief. This guy was extremely handsome but he bought her, why exactly she spend the night with him?

She must be out of her mind to have her first time with a random guy. Last night, she was definitely a different person.

"Won't you let me leave?" She asks him. It was stupid question yet she wanted to ask him, there was no way he would let her leave.

"No." He said and stood up, totally naked, and turned to her and she was looking at his eyes, how could she didn't looked down..the girls die for it!? Taehyung thought.

He wore his boxers and went to the bathroom completely ignoring the girl. Jennie sat there and pulled her knees onto her face, covering her shameful face.

"Damn it, Jennie! How could you do that? I know he is very handsome but still you should have been more careful." She blamed herself for falling for his face.

She stood up and looked at her clothes, they were completely okay. Covering herself perfectly from the duets, she slowly wore her clothes.

Taehyung came outside from the bathroom, freshly bathed with his towel wrapped around his waist. She dared not to look at it.

"So what are you going to do with me?" She asks him, he was suspicious for sure. There is no way, he was that nice.