Chapter 28: Coming back?

•🖤•

•🖤•

Author's Pov

Taehyung has started to visit Jennie more frequently than before. He didn't even show any care about Stephanie and putting a bit more trust in Jennie, she is now able to roam around the house.

Fortunately, Stephanie doesn't try to go outside, she once tried but then Taehyung warned her not to, and surprisingly she didn't. She gets her food and she got a personal maid, just whenever she needs something.

However, Jennie's mind has been mostly occupied with Jimin and his trembling words that night. She knew they both loved each other, it was evident in their eyes.

But she couldn't afford to let her best friend come into this world, the dark, cruel world. She was terrified by thinking what would be Chaeyoung's reaction when she founds about Jimin and her current situation.

Jennie can't really stop them loving each other 'cause she was now like them, isn't she in the same situation as Jimin too? He lied to her knowing that she might end up hating him, and here she was doing the same.

Again Jennie decided to visit Taehyung in his office, she gets more beautiful floral dresses now as Taehyung gifts her a dress a day, to make up to her about the replacement thing. Swaying her frock from left to right, she walks up to the door.

Opening the wooden door, she founds him focused on some sort of file while there was paper scattered around. Looking handsome and hot at the same time.

"Can I come in?" She asked him in her sweet voice making him look up and smile, nodding.

Locking the door behind her, she approaches Taehyung and he immediately pulls her on his lap while she gasps a bit. She snaked her arms around his neck to stop herself from falling.

He puts his head into her neck, enveloping her sweet scent. She giggled at his cute habit and ruffled his hair making it messier but in a cute way. He looks up to her and pecks her.

"Did you ate today?" He asked and she nodded, "You?" He sighed and nodded too. Comforting silence engulfed the place as Jennie played with Taehyung's long fingers while he watched her with a thumping heart.

She was glorious, too beautiful to be this true. How can God made someone so perfect? Her lavish brown hair to her cute cat eyes, in which he can stare all day.

Her chubby cheeks, he wanna bite, down to her sweet, soft strawberry-like lips he just wanna kiss all day and never get tired of. Her body was on a whole other level, don't ask him.