Chapter 14: Missing?

•🖤•

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

•🖤•

Author's Pov

Taehyung hasn't come to 'their' room for the past 6 days. And for some odd reason, Jennie always wakes up in hope for him coming inside the room, but no. Jisoo has been coming a lot in the room to distract Jennie from the guilty thoughts.

Jennie seems to be missing him in some way, she didn't like how he acted last time, and then he was gone, totally disappeared. She tried asking Jisoo about him but Jisoo herself didn't know where her brother was but she didn't care 'cause it was practically normal.

In the past few days, her routine has been the same, wake up lonely, have a warm shower, have breakfast with Jisoo in the room, talk with her then when Jisoo leaves she will only think about Taehyung or Chaeyoung. The thought of running away didn't even cross her mind.

She suddenly stood up and looked out the window, she could see some guards here and there but not too much looming in the distance, so she went inside. Her mind wasn't thinking straight...but regretted it once she again thought about Chaeyoung.

Jennie's Pov

I miss Chaeyoung so much, I don't know how she is or what is she doing? Did she try to find me? Did she report me to the police? That won't even work as probably most of the officers must be scared of V.

Thinking of V, my heartbeat raised and a put my hand on my chest to stop excessive heat on my face that was probably caused by his handsome features. I don't know why I didn't like his absence?

Why is he so different from other mafia men? Shouldn't he torture me or something so I could hate him but no, that jerk gives me butterflies instead.

I wanted to scream but refrained. We talked so openly that night, almost like we have known other for years. I wasn't very open about my personal life but I felt he was a good person to share with.

My thoughts were cut off when the front door opened and I saw two faces popped inside, one was Jisoo while I don't know who the other girl was but she was surely beautiful...like made in heaven! Why everyone here is so beautiful?!

"Can we come in?" They both said in unison and I quickly sat up and nodded. They both came inside like some teenage girls and locked the door, giggling. I weirdly looked at them while they stared back at me grinning.

"What are you doing?" I asked in confusion. They both again giggled and the girl I didn't know extended her hand for a handshake which I hesitantly took, she smiled and introduced herself, "Hi, I am Nayeon."

The Nayeon girl said with her bunny smile and I just swooned at her, gosh she is so cute! "Hi, I am Jennie." I also introduced myself while smiling, she seems to be so sweet already.

"So, you are the girl...V is attracted too?" She asked me wiggling her eyebrows and I frowned and shook my head, she then looked at Jisoo in confusion and she nodded in response.

"V has brought her..." Jisoo whispered to her and she gasped. "That bastard child!" She cursed but then quickly slapped her mouth in disbelief of swearing. "I am sorry," She said while looking at Jisoo.

"Anyways, Since when does your brother do these things? We were already tried of his arrogant behavior and now this?" Nayeon complaint and Jisoo unnie just sighed, "I also don't like it either but you know after mother's death he has been like this only."

"After mom died, he changed a lot, he wasn't the same bubbly, goofy guy we all loved he became very rude, cold, and treated women like trash except for us...but we still didn't like how he behaved so now dad has arranged a marriage for him."

The last line seems to make me feel sad, he is getting married? No, Jennie of course he will it is not like he loves you or something that he will marry you..you are not worth it Jennie.

But I also felt guilty, he was cheating on his fiancée with me. Oh my god, this is so wrong. But his marriage? What will happen to me once I get married? Will he let me go?

"What will happen to me?" I asked them and they both began to think until Nayeon spoke, "I don't know, it's up to V." She gave me a sympathetic look and I nodded, he probably will kill me only.

We all were in our world when the front door opened and the person I have been waiting to see finally came, he raised his eyebrows to Jisoo and Nayeon unnie, and they both just cheekily smiled.

"What are you both doing here, noona?" He asked, irritatingly.

"Nothing, we just came here to meet our friend." Jisoo unnie coldly said, wow the duality of these people but to be honest, I am not even surprised.

"Which friend?" He asked, "Of course, Jennie." Nayeon spoke.

"Since, when did you become friends?" He asked precisely folding his hands, "Since you were gone. Now we need to go, so please excuse us brother." Jisoo unnie spoke in an unsure voice, and I laughed a bit.

After they went V locked the door and quickly loosen his tie around his neck and unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt, okay that's illegal! He is looking so freaking hot!!! Jennie calm down.

He started to come towards me and I just stood there, waiting for him but he went to his closet and took out his casual trousers and one shirt too, and with that he headed towards the bathroom, leaving me dumbfounded.

I face palmed myself, what was I even thinking! It's his mistake, why does he have to treat me so sweetly?

Did I really thought he will come and kiss me, he is your kidnapper for god sake, Jennie! He isn't gonna do that and why do I even want him near me...wow I am so stupid!

All my rantings were cut off when I felt a pair of hands on my waist, which was sneakingly going inside my shirt. I smiled a bit when he said,

"I missed you, partner."

--
Hey, minies! Sorry for the late chapter but I was busy with some works yesterday..hope you don't mind :)

Anyways, hope you will like it~

-Jasmine