Chapter 17: Periods

•🖤•

•🖤•

Jennie's Pov

I held my stomach trying to suppress the pain that was coming and going as it pleases. It was hella annoying.

Though, last night was filled with unbearable pleasure, this was the complete opposite. I widened my eyes as I suddenly remembered something.

I didn't have my periods for almost two months now. Wait, no it can't happen right? There is no way I would get pregnant, I was taking pills.

That's right. Taehyung was providing me with birth control pills as we weren't able to use proper protection while having sex.

I just hope it is not that.

He went to work over whatever thing he does and I did had my breakfast but it started paining so suddenly, I don't know what to do.

I looked up as the door opened after a small knock, it was Jisoo unnie. My eyes were watery and she looked worried.

"Oh my god, what happened?" She asked me, with so much worry in her eyes, almost like my mother.

"I don't know it's paining a lot." I could barely speak but managed to express what I was feeling. She helped me stand up.

"Have you eaten something wrong?" She asked, I tried to remember if I had something unusual in the meals I eat but nothing came to my mind.

"No, not really. I just had what Taehyung mostly eats." I answered, still clutching my stomach.

However, she had an whole different reaction on her face. Almost too shocked. "Taehyung?" She asked me and I bluntly nodded.

"You know his real name?" I nodded, finally understanding why she was so shocked. But what's so wrong about his name?

"Well, if he told you then it's okay." He didn't told me. "But refrain from calling his name in front of others." She explained.

I agreed to her statement. I almost forgot about my pain when suddenly I felt something wet in my pants. Oh shit.

"Guess I got my period." I muttered and she was almost taken aback at my sudden statement.

"Wait, I will bring you something to change into." Jisoo said, existing the room. I couldn't be more grateful to her.

Soon, enough she came back with pads and some clothes. I took then and went to change. I hid the pack of pads in the cabinet under the sink.

Just hoping he wouldn't see them. It would be so embarrassing otherwise.

"Thank you so much, unnie. I thought I was dying from the pain." I showed my gratitude to her as she gave me some pain reliever.