Part 7

"Are you out of your mind?", you said laughing it off. You didn't even know why she'd say something like that, she exactly knows what kind of guy Taehyung is.

"No, it's definitely better this way", you said taking the drink from Taehyung when he came back and sat down next to you.

"I liked Y/N more when you still f*cked her, Taehyung", George, one of his friends commented making Taehyung chuckle deeply.

"Great, thanks", you huffed rolling your eyes, "can we play now? I'd rather prefer playing this stupid game instead of you discussing my love life."

"Fine. Let's begin", Will said and spinned the bottle. You enjoyed the game watching the others giving each other stupid dares until the bottle pointed at you.

"Dare", you said pressing your lips into a thin line expecting the worst. And the worst came.

"I dare you to turn on Taehyung within a minute without touching him and if you don't make it your punishment will be even worse", Ciara said after she had discussed with Carly what she'd say.

"Seriously?", you asked suddenly feeling quite hot. Then looked at Taehyung for consent since you really didn't like any other option. He nodded and you sighed scooting closer to him. But actually it was an easy task.

Your friends started a timer and continued playing while you fulfilled your dare. You moved your face to his ear and bit your lip creating almost no sound before you began whispering dirty things into his ear.

"Imagine how I take off your shirt and travel my lips over your bare upper body down to your belt stopping right there", you whispered seductively, "and then you watch me undress before I get on my knees in front of you and unbuckle-"

"Woah, Y/N, you did it in less than 30 seconds!", Carly noticed giving you an impressed look.

You leaned back and gulped. He was breathing heavily and grabbed a pillow to cover his boner. He pierced you with his eyes before he gave you a small smile.

"Okay, let's continue", you quickly said to take off the attention of you. You were actually kind of proud at yourself, you really had him wrapped around your finger.

The game went on and you could lean back until the bottle pointed at Taehyung and he chose dare.

"I dare you to f*ck Y/N", George said without hesitation making you lift your eyebrows in disbelief.

"Not going to happen. You have to come up with something different", you said glaring at him. What did he think you were? A toy?

"Oh, I know", Carly said with evilly sparkling eyes, "I dare you two to date for at least a month and who falls in love first, loses."

"Wow, I can't believe you", you said chuckling and pouted thinking about what to say. If you didn't agree, you practically had lost already. And you hated losing.

"You have nothing to say to this?", you asked Taehyung who has stayed silent until now.

"I'm in", he said shrugging, "I'm sure I have already won." "Huh", you exhaled sharply, "we'll see about that, baby."

"I pronounce you girlfriend and boyfriend", Will said laughing, "okay, let's keep playing."

"I'll stop playing now", you said exhausted, "I'll go home, I'm really tired." You got up and walked to the door to put on your jacket.

"Wait", Taehyung called after you and rushed towards you.

"I'll take you home", he said smirking putting on his shoes. You sighed and knew there was no way you could stop him.

"Are you sure you can drive?", you asked as you walked outside.

"I was thinking about making a short stop at my apartment to sober up", he said grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours taking you by surprise.

"Okay", you agreed hesitantly.

"Or you can stay overnight", he said rubbing the back of your hand with his thumb, "you can tell your mum you're at your boyfriend's."

"I never tell her where I stay the night anyway", you said laughing not letting him get under your skin.

"My place it is then", he said smiling smugly.

He showed you around his apartment and you found it pretty comfy, not like a usual student dormitory. After that you got comfortable at the couch and watched a movie together because apparently, that's what couples do together. You wouldn't know, since you never dated before.

You were resting your head on his chest lying half on top of him, his arm around you which you actually quite enjoyed. Until his hand started wandering down.

You were too tired to stop him and you didn't regret it. He slid his hand into your panties and his cold fingers came in contact with your heat making you gasp. He smirked and began moving his fingers skillfully pleasuring you.

Before you could cvm you sat up and straddled his lap crashing your lips on his. You made out until you pulled away breathing heavily.

"Let's- let's not do this", you said breathily and tried to catch your breath.

"Why? I'm your boyfriend now", he whined like a small child making you laugh.

"Yes, but I don't think this is how relationships work, Tae", you said stroking his cheek, "as much as I like this, let's get to know each other better first."

"Fine", he said leaning back in to kiss you again and asked between kisses, "but can't we... finish this?"

"No. No we can't", you said pushing him gently off, "I'm tired, where will I sleep?"

"In my bed, of course", he said rolling his eyes at your useless question and spanked your butt before you got up. Now it was your turn to roll your eyes.

You got ready for bed using his clothes as pyjamas and laid down with him. He put his arm around you and you snuggled up to him. You didn't think it was so easy but you just felt comfortable with him.

"I love you", he said placing a peck on your head.

"I love you my a$$", you said chuckling and closed your eyes.

The next day you woke up in his arms and sighed. What did you get yourself into again?

Little did you know how happy he could make and tear you apart at the same time.