Part 13: Perros Perdidos

Ein gasped, clutching his arms around the nearest thing to him. Aaron. 

Aaron jolted, "A-are you okay?" He pressed a warm hand to Ein's chest, gently pulling him into a hug.

After approximately 5,000,000,000 years, Ein responded, "I'm... I don't know."

He sighed, "What were you thinking?" 

"I...I don't know..."

 He firmly placed his hands around Ein's shoulders, tenderly staring him up and down. No exterior damage other than the cuts and scrapes from his battle with gravity. An enormous bruise formed on his cheek, vibrant purple. "Can I get you something... food, water, an ice pack?"

 "N-no thanks.." he wrapped a leg around Aaron, forcing him closer, "I already have everything I want," He nuzzled his face into Aaron's chest, enveloping himself in Aaron's warmth.

"Oh," he said confusedly, slowly wrapping his arms around Ein. Clammy hands pressed against Ein's back, nervously avoiding hurting his bruises.

Before either of them knew it, they both passed out. 8 A.M. came, blaring alarms waking them from their slumber. Swaddled in Aaron's arms, Ein groggily slammed his fist into the alarm clock, returning to Aaron's arms. Aaron rolled onto his back, clutching Ein's hand to his chest. Ein adjusted, nudging his head into Aaron's neck, legs still wrapped around Aaron's leg. 

"I'm not getting up, am I?"

"N-not yet," he flushed pink, "Y-you're so warm. just... stay a little longer?"

"A-alright-"

*Crash*

Ein jolted, "What the hell was that?" he glanced up at Aaron.

"I-uh... I have no clue."

"Ugh," Ein groaned, pulling himself out of bed."

"N-no," Aaron grasped Ein's wrist, "Stay here, I'll check it out, you need rest."

"I'm fine," he winced, hobbling over to the door.

"At least let me help," he rushed to Ein's side, firmly supporting him, "Let's go."

"Alright."

The two walked down the hall, stomps abounded the floor, heavy feet darted around the apartment, dashing from each side of the apartment. Jax Dashed to his room, returning moments later with a baseball bat. "Jax, wait!" Ein yanked him back, "What the hell are you doing?"

"There's something in the cupboard."

"Ugh," he groaned, glancing back at Aaron, "Wanna investigate?"

"Always," he smirked, carrying Ein to the couch, "Just sit here for a second."

"Right..." he mumbled rubbing the dark purple bruise on his cheek as Aaron inspected the cupboards.

"You want something for that?" Jax spoke up, inspecting Ein's face closely.

"Nah, I'm fine," he leaned back in his seat.

"Gah," Aaron yelled as he slammed into the floor.

"Aaron!" Ein practically leaped over the counter, stopping dead in his tracks. there a small black and white dog laid atop Aaron's chest. It quickly glanced up at Ein, growling lowly. He grabbed a frying pan, preparing to strike the dog.

"W-wait, Ein, don't."

"It could be infected with rabies or something," he frowned.

"Ein, this is Celestia, she doesn't have anything."