Part 18: Bellaco

"I ran into Aphmau..."

Aaron's flirty gaze shifted, "O-oh..." a bitter flavor settling on his tongue. He sighed, slowly retracting from Ein. "And?" he waited.

Ein sniffled, the slow beginnings of a cold seeping into his system. "I-I I told her to stop her search for you, you already have someone... and I just- I just ....snapped at her. I didn't fuck up, did I?" He inhaled slowly, gazing steadily, yet bashfully, into Aaron's eyes.

Aaron didn't reply. For a moment, he gazed through Ein, lost in his own thoughts. The still air seemed to last for an eternity before he finally sighed. "I- no, you didn't. 

 Ein slowly reached his thumb underneath the edge of his beanie, clasping the other side with his forefinger. He rubbed them together before yanking it off, tossing it toward the table. His hair, a tangled nest of black strings, arose prominently. Thick soaked curls poked into the air aimlessly. 

"H-here, let me brush that for you," he reached out to touch Ein's shoulder.

Quickly, he jolted back, landing atop the arm of the sofa. "D-don't touch me!" he yelled, nearly falling off his perch. He gazed in awe for a moment,  taking deep breaths, "P-please, don't touch me... I-I'm sorry --I just..." he collapsed into his knees. 

"H-hey..." he stood up, extending a hand partway to Ein, "I'm not mad at you."

He glanced up at Aaron's chest, following it back up to his head, "Promise?" he slowly placed his hand in Aaron's.

He yanked Ein back toward himself, landing directly into his arms, "Next time you see her, tell her to go fuck herself." He squeezed around Ein, easing up as he stepped back toward the couch. sitting down, he nuzzled his face deeply into Ein's hair, kissing his head. "Oh, that reminds me," he eased off of Ein, standing back up, "I got you something while you were out. Pain in the ass to get, the line was really long, but it's worth it," he glanced back at Ein, smirking, "Any guesses?"

"Aaron... no games, please, not now," he uttered pathetically, Just sober enough to feel the headache creeping into his mind.

"Fine, just the gift. Got it." He disappeared into the bathroom, retrieving a small bag. Hot Topic, the bag read.

"You didn't," his eyes widened, taking the bag from Aaron's hand. He reached in, pulling out a small black bottle, a shiny blue wolf emblazoned the front label, "Aaron, this hair dye's stupid expensive for dye. You didn't like, blow like twenty bucks on hair dye, did you?"

"Don't worry, it was on sale and it made me think of you. You've had that muddy greyish streak for a while now, figured you might want to go back to your old look."

He relaxed, "Th-thanks." he glanced over the bottle, placing it gently on the coffee table. "I wish I could say I got you a gift too, but unless you wanted a box of granola bars, you're out of luck." he smiled, leaning toward Aaron. He inched forward, walking his fingers slowly up Aaron's thigh before resting them inches away from his drawstring.

He watched as Ein delicately scratched the same fabric seam over and over, "Ein," he placed a finger to his chest, pushing him back partly, "Ease up on the seduction a little, Casanova. You don't wanna do that."

He leaned into Aaron's ear, "Who says I don't?" he murmured huskily. 

"Sober you," he stood up, "Imma fetch you something to eat before you do something you'll regret. How's nacho's sound?"

"But I'm not hungry." he wined as he reached unsuccessfully at Aaron. 

"Yeah, but I need you sober."

"Ey, come on, I'm barely buzzed.

"What's two squared?"

"F-four..."

"Seven squared?"

"...Forty... nine?"

"Was that a question or an answer?"

"An answer."

"Twenty-three squared?"

He frowned, "A-Aaron, come on... enough math-"

"Answer the question."

"I'm bad at math, to begin with. How am I-"

"Answer it?" he stared at Ein firmly, feigning an angry glare. 

He grumbled, "Just give me the food already."

He chuckled, opening the cabinets, "You know, you'd think with the way you're coming onto me now that I'd have already beded you by now." he smirked, "No shame when you're tipsy. Very emotional too, I like that though, the way you'll start talking. It's something I used to do with Aphmau, just sit and listen to all the little things going on in your brains, give some advice. Lord knows y'all could use a therapist with the way your parents raised you guys." He walked back toward Ein, swinging a bag of chips by the rim of the bag between his thumb and forefinger, "Eat up, cowboy. It's supper time," he spoke in a stereotypical southern accent. 

"Har har," he huffed, "Cock block." He opened the bag of chips, stuffing a fistful into his mouth.

"You'd regret it and you know it." he sat beside Ein, "And I'm not gonna piss sober you off when he finds out I railed you while you were drunk."

"Enough of this 'sober you' bullshit. There's only one me, and that's me. Even if I'm a little drunk, it's still me. I never want to hear about another me ever again. Unless I get possessed again, there's no other me. It's just me and only me. Got it."

"O-oh... right. I forget you were... look, I'm sorry. I won't talk about another you, but I'm still not fucking you unless you're completely sober."

He scoffed, "Of course."

"Okay, well..." he placed a hand over Ein's collarbone, forcing him into the couch as he began hovering above him, "Is this what you want?" He ran a finger along Ein's chest, straight down his sternum, pressing himself firmly atop Ein, "To feel me so close to you?" He cupped Ein's chin, gently pulling down Ein's bottom lip with his thumb, "Oh, you want it badly, don't you?"

Ein laid still, laboriously breathing, "Y-yes." He could feel the heat rising in his cheeks along with other unmentionable things. 

"You've got goosebumps. You're really getting into it, huh?" He gently leaned closer, gently breathing down Ein's neck, "You're so tense. Do you really think you're ready for this?" He leaned closer, fully leaning over Ein, hovering inches above him.

He nodded, gulping down a ball of mucus and sharp tortilla chip edges from the back of his throat, "W-wait, I-I change my mind. Or, no? maybe? I-"

Aaron pressed his lips to Ein's, "Shut up," he smiled, readjusting himself to Ein's side. "It's not gonna happen tonight."

"O-oh..." he slowly rolled over, partially hiding his face in Aaron's chest, "Thank you," he muttered.

"You're welcome," he smiled back, pressingly his finger lightly against Ein's nose like a button. "Try to get some sleep, ya little knave."

"I-I'll try..." Suddenly Celestia bolted onto the couch, licking Ein's face, "Gah," he groaned, wiping away the saliva.

Fun fact: "Bellaco" was initially the word I was going to use as a loose stand-in for the word Knave, but it can also mean horny colloquially.