Part 19

Natasha's POV:

Hill is walking up to Steve and I as we are leaving the newbies training room "Do you guys remember Sharon Carter?" Steve and I nod our heads, how could I forget the girl who was drastically in love with Steve? "Well she's been on a mission for the last two years and is supposed to be returning later today." Steve and I look at each other,  if there's anything I've learn't about Sharon it's that she doesn't let go easily "I was hoping you two could get her back in the swing of things, she isn't going to be staying here but she has an apartment nearby and is probably going to be here most days." Why is Sharon going to be here? She isn't an Avenger. She works for Shield. Yes, Shield agents are usually here, but that is only ever for training and they have to have specific access cards that let them use the training rooms.

When Steve and I step into the elevator he wraps an arm around my waist and whispers in my ear, "You okay?" All I can do is nod, I don't look at him I just look straight forward at the elevator doors, waiting for them to open. I hate Sharon with a passion, she becomes overly attached to things and then throws a fit when things don't go her way.

The doors open and I head to my room I can hear Steve calling out to me but I ignore him, I just want to be alone for a little bit before Sharon gets here. I go to my room but while I'm closing the door a strong hand stops it and opens it. Steve walks in and gives me a worried look.

"What's on you mind Tash?" He asks me stepping farther into the room and closing the door. I'm facing away from him.

"Nothing, Steve." I don't turn around to look at him but he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me waist.

"I don't believe you." He whispers in my ear before he places gentle kisses down my neck.

I turn around to face him. "Sharon," I say quietly, "She's just so-"

He interrupts me, "I know, I know. You have nothing to worry about. It'll be okay."

"You don't understand." I snap at him. I look into his eyes now, seeing how hurt he is breaks me. I put a hand on his cheek. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped. It's just different for me then it is for you."

He looks at me sadly, he has no idea what I'm talking about and I intend to keep it that way for as long as possible. "She should be here in about an hour, I'm gonna have a quick shower and then we can watch some tv?" I ask him, he smiles down at me and pecks me lips, I head to the bathroom and shower. When I come back out, towel wrapping my hair I'm wearing a sports bra and some leggings I go and join Steve on the couch where he's watching some cooking show.

"Hey," He says and pulls me close to him. He kisses my forehead before turning his attention back to the screen in front of us.

"Sharon's gonna be here soon." I say quietly.

"Are you kicking me out?" He says with fake hurt in his voice.

"Yes, you need to shower and I need to get in proper clothes. Now go before I physically throw you out of here." I smile as he stands up and heads to the door. I follow him and he kisses me before opening the door and heading down the hall leaving me alone with my thoughts for either not long enough or way to long, I can't tell.

A few minutes later I get a text:

Steeb:

I don't know what to wear.

Should I go full Captain or like, helicarrier?

I can't decide.

Help!

:Widow

Good luck with that

Steeb:

You're mean.

:Widow

I know:)

I can't help but laugh at how clueless he is, he seriously is useless some times.

Steeb:

Nat?

Please.

:Widow

I'm going helicarrier, meet me at the elevators in 10

With that I turn off my phone and finish getting ready, I put on some light makeup and curl my hair a little bit before I head to the door.

Steve's POV:

I seriously don't know why I'm so clueless when it comes to clothes and what I should wear when. I was always fine back in the 40's but that was a different time. Now I'm getting ready to go meet someone who sends Nat into a sort of panic.

I step out my door and head down the hall, just as I'm getting to Nat's door she opens it. I love how in sync we have been the past few days. I grab her hand and we head towards the elevator where we go to the jet hanger to meet Sharon. Natasha has been pretty quiet since we found out Sharon is coming back and I can't figure out why. I know they were never friends and can't stand each other, but it's been 2 years, you would think she would have some form of excitement in her. Or at least general approval of her return.

I give her hand a tight squeeze just before the elevator doors open and we start to head towards hanger 5, where Sharon is supposed to come in any minute now. We are standing at the side so we don't get crushed when the jet comes in, Nat hasn't spoken in like 5 minutes so I try to start a conversation, "Do you want to get dinner later?" I whisper to her so nobody around us hears me.

She looks up at me and smiles, "I'd love too." Her hand grazes mine and I smile back down at her. "Where do you wanna go?"

"I was thinking-" I get cut off by the jet coming in. I sigh, and turn back to the jet that is now hovering over the landing sight.

It lands and a couple minutes later the doors open, a few agents walk out and then Sharon comes after them. She walks down the stairs and straight towards us, or to be more exact comes straight towards me. She doesn't even look at Nat, she might not have noticed she is even here. She comes up to me with a huge smile on her face, I don't return it, before I can even say something she places a fat kiss right on my lips, my eyes are open as I'm struggling to get away from Sharon, I see Natasha fuming beside me and using all of her will power to not kill Sharon right now.

I push her off of me, "What the hell, Sharon?"

A/N

Hey guys thank you so much for 1k views! that is absolutely crazy to think about thank you so much!!!

Ok so I know this is really short but I feel like I had to end it here... sorry. I feel really bad about writing in Sharon but I felt like the story needed a little drama... Hope you enjoyed it.

-agirlwholikesmarvel1