Part 23

Clint's POV:

I'm gone for 3 days, 3 days and the entire world flips upside down. Sharon, the women who almost killed my best friend is back. Fury is making Natasha and Sharon work together, which is maybe the worst idea in the world. Nat and Steve are together which is maybe the only good thing to come out of these last few days. And after being back at the tower for 10 minutes all the cookies I brought are gone.

Natasha has been catching me up on everything that has been happening, I made her slow down and go from the morning I left. She tells me about training the new recruits, how much she wants to kill Sharon, what Maria said to her and Steve, how much she wants to kill Sharon, how everything is going between her and Steve, and finally how much she wants to kill Sharon. She talked a lot about wanting to kill Sharon. You can't really blame her though.

Stark walks back into the room, I didn't even realize he left. "I've got a meeting in 20 minutes, I need somebody to pick up Peter from school in an hour." Nobody says anything, we look around the room at each other. "Come on guys, it's Peter. You don't have to interact with anybody."

"Nat will do it." I say, if looks could kill I would be dead right now. I start to back away before the look on her face turns into reality. I run over to the nearest vent and jump into it. I hear Nat grunt and throw herself at it but not before I close it and lock it, making sure she wont be able to get in.

I make my way over to the meeting point of the vents, it's what I like to call my "Hawks Nest" I've got bean bag chairs, snacks, and surveillance cameras in here. It's quite spacious and gives me some peace and quiet from the others. From up here I have quick access to every part of the tower, and they wonder why I'm always the first one somewhere. I switch over to the tape of the training floor, I head through each of the rooms until I land on one with a women inside. She looks pissed. I pull out my phone and text Nat.

:Bird

Sharon knows your gone

She looks mad

Death Glare:

Took her long enough

She doesn't have access here anyway

I turn off my phone and focus back in on the cameras, Sharon stops towards the elevator shoving agents as she goes. She is either going to fight with Friday or head to Shield's floor. It seems like she chose to fight with Friday before she eventually gives up and the elevator starts moving.

Natsha's POV:

Right after Clint jumped into the vent I started to try to break the lock, Steve of course came running at me and forced me off of the chair I was standing on. He got a death glare which did not seem to make him back down as he grabbed my arms and brought me to the elevator.

"Where are we going?" I ask him. I struggle to free myself from his grasp with no luck.

"You, are going to go beat the crap out of some dummies." He smirks when we step into the elevator. I glare at him.

"Language." I mock him, he rolls his eyes at me. I get a text from Clint, my eyes go wide at what it says.

"What is it?" Steve asks me, worry and curiosity in his voice.

"Sharon figured out I ditched her, she is not happy about it to say the least." I press the emergency stop button, hoping to just miss Sharon in the hallway. Steve gives me a confused glance. "I don't want to interact with her." I explain, I sit down on the floor and Steve joins me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and resting his head against the wall. I lean my head on his shoulder, a comfortable silence making its way into the elevator with us.