Part 40

Natasha's POV:

I point them out in the crowd, I have a feeling Steve isn't looking where I am. I follow Steve's line of sight towards 2 people with a growing audience.

"No, Steve, not them." I point just behind them towards a woman with bright blond hair trying her best to blend in. She would seem like just any other woman to anyone who doesn't know her. "I'll be right back." I move away from Steve before he can say anything and walk towards her.

When I get close enough to her she says, "Natalia, long time no see."

I pull her away from the crowd, "What are you doing here, Yelena?" I say through gritted teeth.

"What no hug for your long lost sister?" Her Russian accent is thick, I glare at her. "I'm here to bring you home, Natalia."

I search her face for answers, "I am home." My mind wonders to Steve, Wanda, Clint, Peter, Tony, all of the Avengers, "Question is, are you going to be a part of it?" I ask her and take a step back, "I'll let you sit with that." I walk back towards Steve and the others.

*2 minutes earlier*

Steve's POV:

Nat points them out in the crowd. What are they doing? Somebody is going to get hurt. Whether it's them or the swarm of people forming around them, that is up to fate. I don't really feel like leaving it to that. Nat tells me she will be right back and walks away into the crowd.

I walk past Wanda, Bucky, Sam, and Thor. They watch me with confusion as I walk towards the crowd. "Peter, Shuri! Stop fighting with actual lightsabers and use the 10 dollar ones you can buy every three feet like normal people!" They look over to me when I say this and I throw them each a plastic one, they frown as Peter catches them and disengages his lightsaber much to his and the crowds dismay.

Peter and Shuri walk over to me, "How did you even get those in here?" Natasha asks them walking back over to me.

Shuri responds, "They are made of mostly vibranium and look very similar to the plastic things. I guess the security guard thought they were the toys." She shrugs her shoulder.

Peter points to her with his right index finger, "Dat," I raise an eyebrow at them.

"Why did you bring lightsabers?" I ask and fold my arms across my chest.

Again they both shrug and that's all the answer I get as Natasha decides to leave the subject and head to a different part of the park. This time bringing Bucky, Sam, Thor, and Wanda with us. Wanda and Nat walk slightly ahead while the rest of us hang back slightly. We talk for a short while as the girls lead us to another section of the park.

"So when are you going to do it?" Sam asks suddenly, maybe a little too loud as Wanda turns and looks at us.

"Sam!" I say and punch his arm making him yell out in pain and clutch it. Bucky snickers with his hands in his pocket. It looks like Thor is going to say something but he has a famously loud voice so I cover his mouth before he can say anything. "Could we not talk about this? Please?"

Bucky smirks beside me, "Guys, Cap's begging. Every think you'd see this?" I roll my eyes and run up to Natasha needing to get away from them.

I grab her by the waist with both hands and bury my head in her neck. I should have known that was a bad idea as she immediately goes to throw a punch which I just barely block. I put my hands up in defeat. "Just me! Please don't go full Widow." I say that last part as I put my hands down as she relaxes, wrapping and arm around my waist I do the same and kiss her hair. We went by Stark's advice and bought Disney merchandise as to not draw attention to ourselves so I'm feeling pretty confidant that no one will recognize us and expose our relationship. Nat seems to feel the same way as she leans into me.