T H R E E

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

༻✧༺

[Saturday 7:36PM]

Claiming one's territory in an unfamiliar setting is the utmost important job, especially if you're part of a crime organization

Claiming one's territory in an unfamiliar setting is the utmost important job, especially if you're part of a crime organization. Yuko needed to claim one if she were to live in Tokyo as the Jin family's only heir. So she went all the way over to Kabukichou for some help.

"Fuck," she cursed under her breath as she bumped into someone. "Sorry," she cleared her throat and passed the stranger not really bothering to spare a glance at whoever it was.

"Oh~ Aren't you that first year? Umm, what was it... Ah, right! Jin-chan!" He spoke up. Yuko looked back at him to realize just how tall he was compared to her. Slicked back gray hair with black highlights. Wide shoulders, piercing eyes, and a confident smile. Next to him was... The guy who sprained his ankle? Strangely, the two were dressed in fancy suits.

"Uh, yes. You are?" she asked lowly, looking around from under her black cap to see if the place she was looking for was nearby.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Bokuto! Bokuto Koutarou!" he beamed, a wide grin plastered across his face. "This is Akaashi Keiji. The one you treated yesterday!" The boy with turquoise eyes nodded at her as she made eye contact.

"The pleasure is mine." Yuko nodded back. "Well, then..." she turned around to leave.

"Wait, wait! You just moved here, right? We'll show you around!" Bokuto requested, grinning widely. Akaashi sighed.

"Bokuto-san, my leg is injured and I don't think I should be walking around much," he spoke calmly. Yuko glanced at his ankle. It was neatly wrapped with a bandage, slightly visible behind his dress shoes. Unlike someone she knew from her middle school Kitagawa Daiichi, this one listened to her advice for once. 

"Aw, man~ I guess we'll have to show you around later, Jin-chan." Bokuto apologized.

"No problem. I didn't just move here anyways. This is my hometown. But..."

Bokuto perked up, curious as to what she might ask. Maybe for his number? Or Akaashi's? Ah~ Did she fall for his charms already~?

"Do you know a place called Akuma no Saikoro around here?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. Too bad, she didn't ask what Bokuto was expecting her to.  Akaashi's ears perked up. He knew where that place was and what it was for. On the other hand, Bokuto had no idea. 

"Oh..." the owlish upperclassman deadpanned. "Hmm, I feel like I've heard of that place before... Ah, sorry Jin-chan, I can't seem to remember." he apologized with an awkward smile.

"If you go down this street and take a right to Kabukichou, you may find that place at the alley behind a large building at the first intersection," Akaashi replied.

"Ah, thanks." Yuko bowed slightly. "Well... See you around." she nodded to the boys and took her leave.

"Eh~? What is this Akuma thing she was talking about? And why did you send her to Kabukichou?! That place is dangerous for girls walking alone at night!" Bokuto questioned Akaashi.

"The place she's looking for is a hostess club, Bokuto-san." he simply said.

"Eh?!" the older boy jumped. "Why is she looking for a hostess club-... Wait, isn't that place...?!" he asked, surprised. Akaashi nodded but shrugged his shoulders as if to show no interest. But indeed, he was curious as to why she was going there as well. Especially since it was Akuma no Saikoro of all places. The den of the tigress.

[7:58pm]

"Ah~ So this is it," Yuko muttered. She took off her coat and cap, revealing her black mini skirt and leather jacket. She walked towards the entrance. The neon sign above it read 'Akuma no Saikoro' (directly translates to Devil's Dice). The black-suited bouncer at the entrance looked at her up and down and held out his hand. She handed him the fake ID she got ahold of thanks to her connections.

The man nodded and let her in. It was very early into the night so not many people were present. Yuko headed straight to the bar deck. The place was decorated with red neon led lights, themed after hell in a way. The most notable place in the club was at the bar deck. The liquor shelf was themed after the throne of Hades.

Indeed, the one she was looking for was standing there. Long black hair with red highlights. Tall, slim figure, and striking golden eyes, almost glowing like a tiger's.

"You haven't changed... Arashi Kumoko-san~" Yuko mused as she took a seat at an empty stool. The bartender who was cleaning a wine glass turned around, with one eyebrow raised. She smirked.

"Ara ara~ Who do we have here?" Arashi replied. putting down the glass she was holding. "It's been... What? 6 years?" she smiled. Yuko nodded as she smiled back. "You haven't changed as well, Yuko-chan. I heard your family was finally back at headquarters. Didn't think you'd come looking for me in this little shit-hole." she said.

"Mm~ I guess I needed your help a little. After all, you are an Arashi living quietly on the border of the Kirigaya turf at no cost. You should compensate for that, don't you think...? Or are you perhaps preparing for a turf war?"

"Hohoo~" the Arashi girl whistled in amusement. She crossed her arms and leaned on the table behind her. "The only daughter of Kirigaya's First lieutenant... threatening the Arashi head family's eldest granddaughter," Kumoko said through gritted teeth. She sighed, calming herself a little. She locked eyes with Yuko.

"Fine... What do you need?"

༻✧༺

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«