F I V E

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

༻✧༺

[Monday 07:32AM]

"Good morning, Yuko-chan~" greeted Kaori as Yuko walked into the classroom. She looked as sleepy as ever and had bed hair, which Kaori took notice of. It was early, so Yuko was the first to arrive in class, save for Kaori since she was an upperclassman.

"Mornin'." the girl replied with less effort and took her seat, which was second from the front and right next to the window.

"Did you even sleep?" Kaori asked, tilting her head. Yuko lightly shook her head and groaned as she put her forehead on the table.

"What are you doing in my classroom, Kaori-san?" she groggily asked, not bothering to even sit up properly. She rested her head on the table. Kaori hummed for a bit as if she had forgotten why she was even there.

"Ah, right! Akaashi-san!" she perked up as she remembered why she was in Yuko's classroom. The younger girl also perked up.

Akaashi...?

"Hm?" the door rattled open to reveal that Akaashi Keiji had arrived. He also looked a bit tired.

"Speak of the devil..." Yuko muttered as she sat up in her chair.

I didn't know he was in my class... she thought to herself, curiously eyeing the two students from the volleyball team as they talked about something about the training schedule or whatever. Yuko didn't listen to their conversation as she was busy lost in thought.

She couldn't quite put her hand on it, but there was something off about that guy. I mean, high school bad boys all hang out at night at bars, clubs, and anywhere similar, but him and those guys she saw last night? They were definitely off, not... normal. Yuko wondered if they were affiliated with Kumoko's Bosozoku, or maybe even the common gangs from the streets. But, if they were, she supposed they wouldn't even be as tame as they are.

Wait, are they with the Russian mafia? Bokuto looked mixed, to be honest... With his grey hair and all... Maybe it's dyed? she thought as she imagined something along the lines of Bokuto having a Russian mom and a Japanese dad.

Before she knew it, Kaori was saying goodbye to Akaashi and her. "Well, then. See you at lunch, Yuko-chan!" She left, leaving the two alone.

Myon~~ Here came the awkward silence. Yuko sat there, slightly flustered from the awkwardness, not quite knowing what to do. Should she start a conversation? Maybe small talk? Or not? Just stay quiet?

"Why were you looking for that place in Kabukichou?" Akaashi's calm soothing voice came from behind her. He just had to sit behind her.

But thank goodness he broke the silence. She would've broken down from the stress of pondering any further. But...

Somehow I feel like it would've been better if he just stayed silent! She cried inwardly.

"Aah~ I-I was just delivering something to my, uh, mother's friend..."

Why the fuck did I just stutter?