S I X

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

༻✧༺

[Monday 6:21PM]

"You know, Yucchan... You should smile more often." Kirishima, Yuko's bodyguard, driver, cook, and caretaker spoke up from the driver's seat. School had just ended and she was on her ride home. "You used to laugh and smile all the time when you were younger."

"Mm..." she hummed, thinking back to her childhood. Indeed, she was always happy. The praises she got when she played the piano well made her proud and smile. "Kirishima-san... What makes you happy?" she asked as she looked out the window. The sunset was setting, making the sky a beautiful orange and pink hue.

"Me? Hmm..." the man hummed in thought. "When you were a small child, it made me happy to be helping you grow up. But I guess now, it's just that I'm happy you... grew up so well?" he said with uncertainty, not knowing how to put his feelings into words.

"Eh~ Is that so..." she sighed out, voice calm and gentle. "I guess I don't have anything that makes me smile or happy..."

"What happened to playing the piano and all? You always looked so happy when you were performing." he questioned, looking at Yuko through the rear mirror. She looked to be deep in thought. "Wait~ Are you having boy problems~?" Kirishima smirked, thinking he figured something out.

"W-What? No, of course not!" she replied with a hmph. Her ears were pink, so Kirishima knew that it was perhaps something she was flustered about.

Akaashi... Wait why am I thinking of him?! Baka! she scolded her inwardly. She calmed herself and cleared her throat.

"I don't have the energy or time to be dealing with boy-problems. And the piano..." she stopped mid-way through her sentence. Yuko didn't want to say anything wrong- No, she didn't want to believe whatever her subconscious mind was about to say. "The piano is still fun. I'm even in the Music Club."

"That's good. Do what you love, Yucchan. Don't live a life full of regrets." he gently smiled at her. At times, it was hard to believe that he was a yakuza and had harmed or maybe even killed people.

"Mm..." she hummed, mind wandering off to last night. She was still confused and curious about Akaashi and his friends... Well, she guessed that she would soon find out. She had her own problems to deal with anyways. If they were yakuza, then she would surely see some of their names on the list Kumoko promised her.

"Drop me off at Cloud Coffee." she said as she saw the coffe shop drawing near. "I'll head home on my own."

The driver nodded and stopped in front of the small cafe. "Call me if you need anything." he said before driving off.

Yuko walked into the cafe and took a seat near the corner of the cafe, next to the window. She decided to go order a drink and a coffee.

"Caramel Macchiato and, um,... Red velvet cake."

Once she got her order and made it halfway into her cake, she decided to do what she came here to do. Pulling out 3 different notebooks and a pencil, she set her food aside and got comfortable in her seat. She was going to be here for a long time anyways, might as well get comfy.

"Jin... Yuko-san?" a familiar voice came from behind her. She looked back to see that it was a girl from her class. What was her name, again?

"A-ah! You might not remember me, but I'm in your class, Yuuki Hebiko." she smiled. Dark green hair, amber eyes, a cute small figure. She seemed timid and weak. But...

Agh, I'm being paranoid again... Yuko thought to herself. "Do you need anything?" she asked.

"A-ah, no... I just wanted... to..." she went silent towards the end. Flushing pink, she shook her head and whispered a small "Nothing!"

"You can sit here. If you have anything to say, please speak up." Yuko calmly said, offering the seat across from her. The girl goadly sat down with a smile.

"C-Can we be f-friends?" Hebiko nervously asked. Yuko raised a brow in question.

"You do know the rumors circulating around me, right?"

"W-Well, yes! I-If you don't want to be. t-then it's fine...". the girl stuttered.

Yuko let out an amused chuckle. "Well, sure, I guess."

She has the guts to ask a yakuza's daughter to be friends with her... I suppose a friend in my class won't hurt.

"T-Thank you!"

Yuko replied with a smile.

"Smile, Yuko!" Iwaizumi's words echoed in her head... She missed him dearly.

༻✧༺

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«