S E V E N

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

༻✧༺

[Friday 5:29PM]

Yuko and Hebiko got to know each other well that one Monday evening. Well... More like Yuko asked Hebiko about her and just listened along to her stories.

"What about you, Jin-chan?" Hebiko asked. "Well, seeing that you're writing music notes, is that what you like?"

"What I like, huh..." She couldn't really say anything. "I guess I don't really have things I like doing..."

"T-Then would you like to go to cooking classes with me? I-I'm sure you'll find it fun!" the timid girl asked, full of hope. Yuko couldn't turn her down when she was this excited.

"Sure, why not."

Yuko remembered their conversation from back then as she waltzed into Akuma no Saikoro. She shook her head lightly and let out a short chuckle. "I'm back~" she lazily announced. It wasn't working hours just yet, so the hostesses were just getting ready for the long night ahead, while Kumoko sat at the bar deck scrolling through her phone. Her head laid on the table, and she looked out of spirit.

Honestly, she looked exactly like Gudetama.

I feel you, girl... Yuko thought to herself with a small sympathetic smirk.

"Oh, you're back~" Kumoko lazily said, still scrolling. "Here for the list?" she asked, still not even bothering to lift her head from the table she laid on.

"Yeah. What the hell happened to you?" Yuko questioned as she took a seat next to her.

"Haha~ Well, Kumoko-ane-san seems to have hit a dead end with her boyfriend l~" teased the assistant bartender who was cleaning the wine glasses.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Kumoko retorted, angrily and quickly shouting. "Agh!! Don't mention that. Here, your list." Kumoko handed the younger girl a paper file. Yuko opened it and looked through the pages.

As she scanned through the names from bottom to top, none were familiar to her-

7. Akaashi-kai, Subgroup of Arashi-gumi.

Everything made sense now. Literally, everything was falling into one place.

"So he was a yakuza all along..." she whispered.

"Who?" Kumoko managed to pick up what she had said to herself.

"Ah- Um, what do the Akaashis do?" Yuko asked.

"Oh, they're the second lieutenant family. What? Did their men trouble you in a way?"

"Oh, no no. Not at all. It's nothing."

She looked at the name above Akaashi's and surprise, surprise~

6. Bokuto-kai, subgroup of Arashi-gumi.

You've got to be kidding me... Are all the volleyball kids yakuza or something?

"That just about sums up the minor gangs, bosozokus, and yakuza families in all of Shinjuku and Kabukichou." Kumoko commented. "I suppose this marks the beginning of your little adventure into the Tokyo underground, huh..."

"Indeed." she smiled. She was excited.

 She was excited

༻✧༺

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

A/N: OKAY VERY SHORT CHAPTER, I KNOW. Sorry guyss, but I'll make up for it in later updates ;))
Up until now has been like a backstory/the base of the story, from here on out its the main story/plot.