F O U R

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

༻✧༺

[Monday 01:22AM]

Jin Yuko sat in the corner of the club, observing the people who went in and out

Jin Yuko sat in the corner of the club, observing the people who went in and out. There was loud music booming, men flirting with women, and the pungent smell of liquor and cigarettes in the air. She looked around at all the employees, who were mostly people from the Arashi-gumi.

"Care for a drink with me?" a beautiful young woman appeared before her, holding a bottle of wine.

"No, thanks. But could you bring Arashi-san to me? Tell her that Jin wants to talk," she smiled. The woman nodded and walked towards the bar deck.

"Ane-san! A 'Jin' is asking for you." she said. Kumoko sighed and nodded.

"Your Umeshu, sir." Arashi handed the drink to the man sitting at the bar deck. She told her assistants to take care of the orders for a bit and walked off to meet Yuko. She remembered what she had told her the previous night.

[Last Sunday 12:02AM]

"Fine... What do you need?"

"A 2nd-year high school student running a hostess club in Kabukichou, while also operating a small casino behind the curtains. Drinking, smoking, and leading a Bosozoku. What will the head of the Arashi-gumi, your grandfather, say about this?"

"Ha?!" Kumoko Arashi shouted, suddenly standing up. She realized that she had disturbed some of the customers, so she excused herself and sat back down. "You're one to talk! You came all the way here to Kabukichou, showed a fake ID to get into this club, and ordered alcoholic beverages!" she whisper-yelled, eyebrows furrowed. "What would the Jin family head say!"

"Well, at least I got rid of all my traces. You won't find any dirt on me... You, on the other hand..." Yuko dug into her pockets and threw 5 photographs onto the table in between the two. Kumoko picked it up and saw that they were pictures of her. Two of them were taken when she was with her Bosozoku members, and the other three were taken at the bar. "Wow, you really had someone tail me..." Kumoko gripped the pictures, crumbling them as a vein popped on her forehead. "What the fuck is that good for nothing Shinomiya doing..." she mumbled to herself. Kumoko sighed in defeat.

"I guess I can't negotiate much here."

"Yes~ But I won't ask much from you, since I'm a generous person. All I need is for you to do is to let me use this club as my territory." Yuko stated, looking Kumoko right in the eye.

"Ha?! That's way too risky, Yuko! First of all, the Kirigayas and Arashis aren't even on good terms! Second, this will start rumors saying that the Arashis are somewhat indebted to the Jins! Just because of your selfishness, you can't start an argument and make more reasons for our syndicates to fight! Do you see the cost of this simple so-called negotiation you're asking for?!" Arashi scolded Yuko, raising her voice a little. She looked furious.

Indeed, Yuko hadn't thought of that possibility. She pondered over it a bit, thinking of ways to get what she wanted without causing trouble. "Then, I just need to work here. Hire me, not as an employee, but as an undercover. I need information and connections. I will come whenever I want, and 'work' for as many hours as I want." the younger girl said. Kumoko frowned upon hearing her proposal. A first-year high school student working as a hostess? Does she even know what she's getting into?

"And you won't take no for an answer, huh?" She sighed as Yuko nodded. "You can start Friday night. You can only work as a bartender, though. I'm not letting the Jin heir work as a hostess at my club. What do you think they're going to do to me if they find out?!" Kumoko fumed. Yuko sighed and agreed.

[Back to present]

"I thought I told you to start Friday." Kumoko frowned as she took a seat across from Yuko.

"I needed to ask you about the territories in Shinjuku. I don't know which families are in Tokyo, specifically Shinjuku, other than the Kirigaya-affiliated groups." Yuko said, requesting her help. Arashi nodded, as she hummed in thought.

"Come back Friday. I'll get you a list of what kind of people from the underground are here in Shinjuku. I was planning on investigating that myself, anyways." She said as she stood back up. "You should head home. Don't you have school?"

Yuko glanced at her watch, seeing that it was already way past her curfew. She sighed and stood up as well. "Well, then..." She said goodbye to Arashi and left the club.

It was the prime time of Kabukichou, as there were many people bustling the streets of the district. Drunken men, lustful prostitutes, and gang members... As well as... The first and second-year she bumped into the other day?!

"What the..." she mumbled to herself as she squinted her eyes a little. Indeed, the two guys from Saturday evening were standing a few feet from her, right outside a bar down the road. There was also another man, whose hair looked like he had just gotten out of bed.

She was a little flustered, not knowing if she should just turn around and leave or go up to them and say hi. She bit her lips as she decided to walk past them. Yuko pulled the hood of her hoodie up, hiding her face as best she can, and rushed past them.

"What do you think the Jin family is here for?" Bokuto, from what she remembered, asked the other guy, who was Akaashi.

"We'll see..." he shortly replied. Akaashi had no plan to get involved with the lot from Kirigaya, unless it was necessary. Someone suspicious walked past the three of them. A somewhat familiar figure he had seen somewhere before. A woman...

Who was that...

༻✧༺

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«