"You said you wouldn't leave me.."-Chapter 1

I didn't want to let him leave me, it was cold and windy and dark you could barely see anything. But I didn't care.
I knew I had to do this for him. I didn't want him to leave me.

"Dream! Please you said you wouldn't leave! I don't want you to leave!" I yelled in hopes he would turn back, that was when I saw the car pull to a stop in the snow and hear my name being called out from behind. Though I turn back to Dream for answers.

"D-Dream..?" He looked so pale, he green eyes were red, his nose and cheeks and-and the bottom of his eyes were pink. He had probably been crying.. I quickly give him a hug, and feel his arms wrap around me. It felt so warm so nice, I thought he was just playing around about leaving. Well that was until I felt him push me off.

"I wasn't joking Sapnap. Gosh! Why can't you learn how to take a joke, despite you always acting like one!"
I-I-Dream..? "W-What..? Dream what are you saying?" Why was Dream being so mean? I feel him hold my shoulders and push me back to the snow.

"I'm saying I hate you! Here, take your s-stupid bracelet back..! Just leave me alone I don't want you near me or talking to me ever again!" He was starting to cry, he placed his mask over his face again as I pick up to bracelet that was thrown on the floor.

"F-Fine! It's not like I cared for you! I always hated you as well then! I-I never loved you a-and just hated you!" I yelled back, but it wasn't true! Nothing of what I said was true! I heard him just huff and start to snicker.

"Good, I have to go now. I don't want to hang out with a cry baby anymore."
I saw him walk away and into the car, I got up and once the car started I threw the bracelet to their car, enough to break the window as the bracelet stayed in side.

"Sapnap! You muffin head! You know you can't be outside in the cold you'll get sick!"
Bad said placing a blanket over my shoulders and around my back, as I see Skeppy running up behind back I he caught his breath.

"You know you shouldn't run of like that on your birthday, what-were you crying..? What happened? Why were you chasing that car?" I started to feel so light headed but I was still hearing what said, as I saw Bad looking at me worried.

"N-No I wasn't cry-I was just-just falling.."
Were the last words I said before feeling myself started to fall backward. As I started to hear yelling.

"Sapnap!" "Sapnap!" "SAPNAP!!"
"Y-Yes?! I'm up!" I yelled back my back shot up as I looked around. Of course right on my birthday I had to remember that. "Coming!" I yell out.

I finished getting ready and walked down to see my dad's, Bad holding a cake and Skeppy was hold a box.
"Happy Birthday!"