Trust Pt.2- Chapter 9

Let's meet up right now

|Angst|Fluff|Cursing| Part 2 of Trust|

I sat on the bench that was in my dreams and that Dream had left me when we were children. I kept looking around, it had already been half an hour. I had texted Dream 2 times already, as I had gotten up and looked around once more before getting a text message.

-Dream-

Dream-
Hey I might be running late I had to help Fundy with something. But I'll be there soon.

-You
No need to come anymore, we can just talk to eachother some other time. Bye Dream, Thanks for making me look like a foul and making me come out here for nothing.

Dream-
Wait No! Sapnap wait, I'll be there any minute now

-You
No need, I'm already walking off. Bye Dream

I powered off my phone so I wouldn't get any more messages or text from Dream and really not to hear any messages from anyone. I sighed as I placed my phone into my pocket and walked to the starbucks nearby. I then saw people coming over and then I saw a fox, I acted quickly and picked the fox up. I then realized that those people were Tommy and Tubbo. "Sapnap! Thank god you caught that little shit!" Tommy said as I realized the fox looked familiar, I looked at the fox at its eyes. "U-Um Sapnap are you-? Sapnap wait you're going to kill-! Fundy!" I had started to shake it and it turned into Fundy. As I was holding him, he looked so dizzy. "Fundy you were the one that stole our potions!?" Tommy asked as his raccoon tail and ears came out.

"Dream come and get your fucking boyfriend he stole from us!" Tubbo called out as I then turned around Dream having his mask on. Though I could feel how he glared at Fundy, I then picked out the potions out of Fundy's bag, realizing no one noticed as I put the potions into my own bag. "Here have your boyfriend back." I said pushing Fundy to Dream. "Come on you two. I'll treat you two." 

"What about out potions!?" The two stated. "I can help you make new ones." I said as I heard someone cough, I turned to look at the person. "Sapnap we were going to talk about something remember?" Dream had held Fundy in his arms as I just rolled my eyes, "You and me have nothing to talk about. Come on you two lets go." I placed my hands into my pockets as I saw Tommy put up his middle fingers at Dream and Tubbo just sticking his tongue out. "Where are we going anyways?" Tubbo asked as we turned a corner and made it to a Starbucks. "Ooh~! Starbucks!" Tubbo jumped as I took out the two potions and gave the to the two. "The potions!"

"You two should really be careful with these, they are very rare to create. I'm just glad I was able to get them out to Fundy's bag." I told the two as they were potions of long life and time control. I don't even know who they could create those, I all I knew was that demons were the only one who can create them. "Why do you think we wanted to get them back!" 

"Tommy shhh! There are people here." Tubbo said as we all went into the Starbucks and ordered what we wanted. "Yeah Sapnap, Tommy, and Tubbo." I said to the guy at front, "Alright, that'll be free on the house for a cutey for you." He winked at me as I saw him write something extra on my cup. "That's nice of you but are you sure? Here I'm still paying for it." I said before he to give him my card but then  he took out his wallet and then his card, to swipe. "Like I said on the house."

I forced a light smile and nodded taking my receipt with his number on it again, walking over to the boys who were laughing and looked at me. "Got a new boyfriend to be with, huh?" Tubbo said, "Yeah someone new on the hook?" Tommy said as I rolled my eyes and sighed. "No, I don't have someone new on the 'hook' like you said Tommy, and a new boyfriend? I'm not sure." I said as I heard our names being called, "Could you get our drinks please Sapnap?" They both said making puppy eyes at me. 

"Fine." I said as I rolled my eyes and walked over to the counter getting all the drinks quickly as the guy held my hand before I got the last drink and kissed it. I just smiled politely again, as I picked up the last drink and walked off to the other three. "That's it. We're drinking these out side." I said handing them the drinks as they both held a laugh. "What you don't like being flirted with?" Tommy asked as I glared at both of them, "Alright then let me call up this cute boy then that is your age, I bet he would love to be with you and is a total flirt." I said back at him as I  saw the look on his face, "Yeah no, that's not happening."

"Oh why not I thought you would like it." I smirked as we were walking out, "Fine you win this one." He huffed as he took a drink out of his drink, "I knew-" Before I was to finish my sentence I felt someone bump into me, I was about to fall back. But they held my waist as I felt someone else grab my drink before it fell. I then opened up my eyes to see who they were. Quickly wishing I we left earlier.

"We are so sorry!" They both said in sync until they realized. "Sapnap." They both said yet in different tones of voice, Quackity's was in a desperate tone. Karl's was in a happy tone. As Quackity helped me stand up and Karl gave me my drink. "Karl. Quackity." I said with a straight face and placed my hand out to them, "Long time no see, huh? Like what four years?" I questioned as they looked back at each other and back at me realizing something I guess I didn't. "Y-Yeah long time no see." Quackity sad shaking my hand as Karl's smile faded into a frown. I felt the ring from their hands. 

"Finally got married, seems like you two don't have to worry about someone else other than you two. I bet it's nice, not leaving the other alone, dealing with the pain of a week."

"Sapnap-"

"Not pushing him aside to. Not telling him he should call down. Not having to fucking pretend to do something important to not deal with his emotions."

Everything went quiet in between us, until Quackity side. "Sapnap, we're sorry. I don't know what we thought. I had Las Nevadas to run along side of my parents, and Karl was dealing with his things. We're s-"

"It was nice talking to you two." I said as I turned to the two minors, "Come on you two." I said as we walked out I didn't feel like talking to any of the two of my ex's so I walked out with to younger boys. "How many people have you dated, big S?" Tommy questioned as I just glared at him. "Fine you don't need to answer that, but seem like you dated two people and never kissed them?" Tommy question again, "Yeah, that's correct." I answered as Tubbo laughed, "You know what how about we all hang out a full day?" I asked them as Tommy face light up as well as Tubbo. "Let's invite Manifold and Niki!" 

"As well as Ranboo!" Tubbo butt in, as I smiled and laughed as they started to both fight. They  heard me and smiled.  "Fine we can invite Ranboo, let all hang out now!" 

-The Rest Of The Day Was Spent With Them Hang Out, As Well As They Had A SleepOver-