Mine or His?-Chapter 7

{May 21, 5am}

|Angst|Confused Love|Fighting|Meeting again|Swear|

"Hey Sappy wake up~ It's 5am. Come on and get up."

"It's to early dad.."

"How about you call me daddy instead?~"

"W-Wait...?" I sat up and looked around me to see no one in my room as I heard someone giggle, "Down here, baby~" I looked down to where I heard that coming from I realized I was still on call with George, "W-Wait you called me-!" I turned red and covered my mouth, "Aw~ You get so easily flustered." George laughed as I would say I forgot about everything at that moment. "I would love to see you all flustered but you still have to get ready for school. I remember you said something about going to school at 7:30am and how you're always late, so I said 'Why not and wake him up early to he could get everything done and even go out and get himself some breakfast before going to school?' So that's what I did."

"Oh! Well thank you! Wait but what about you? Don't you have school as well? I mean we are both in high school, well on our last year I would say." I asked him as I got up and brought my computer to my closet while I was looking for a good outfit, though my tail was still wagging and I tried my best not to scratch my arm with my horns. "I actually moved just last night, so I-"

"Wait you moved last night! But I thought we've been on call this whole time." I stated confused but George laughed, "I connected my phone to my computer the whole time, plus I'm at my new house. It's pretty big, anyway's I'll leave you to get ready. But after you get changed go to the Bubble Sweet Cafe, I have a surprise for you."

"Wait how do you know-?" Before I was able to finish George had hung up, and I wasn't able to ask him anything unless I called him back. I mean he did give me his number, but I guess he was right I need to get ready to go to school.

-6am-

"Ok so now we go to the cafe right? Right." I told myself as I realized I still had my horns and tail, how did I even forget about them? I change and fix things up for it. I had some black jeans on, dressing shoes, a white button shirt, and a black long sleeve shirt. I then placed on black watch I had, as I placed on my earings and my tongue piercing. I got my phone into my pocket, and picked up my backpack quickly letting it hit my bag. "Now to Bubble Sweet C-"

"Sappy! Wake up! Its time for-Oh seems like you're up, what's the occasions?" Bad asked as he smiled, I guessed he was happy that I had gotten up early. "Going over to get something from Bubble Sweet Cafe." I said happily with a smile, "Ooh~ Going on a date then? Who's the special person? Maybe someone with a mask?"

"D-Dad! It's nothing like that! Dream and I are just friends, plus he already has someone on his tail."

"Oh~ the old saying, that's the same thing Skeppy always said. 'What are you guys talking about!? Me and Bad are just friends!' But of course you see how we are now, he always teased me about it but of course they all never saw what happened when we were alone. Wait-What do you mean he has someone on his ta- Oh no, does someone one already have a crush on him?"

"Y-Yeah, a-and I don't want to mess that up. But I-" I hugged myself while thinking about it I couldn't say anything more without feeling like I'm losing a battle, like I'm losing someone. Why was I feeling like this, Dream and I are just friends. He's not mine, he's Fundy's. I snapped out of my thoughts when Bad had hugged me. I hugged back and wrapped my tail around him not wanting to let him go. "Seems like having a tail now is normal for you, huh?"