"You don't remember me..?"-Chapter 2

"Happy birthday!"

Right, today's the day I turn 19 and when I go back to school[Sapnap is in high school in this book]
"Right I forgot it's my birthday! How silly of me..?" I say try to hide my sadness but I couldn't already tell that they knew what I felt.

"Sappy.. You know what he said you told us. But please don't be sad, it's your birthday!" Bad said as he hugged me once he had placed the cake on a near by table. "I-I know what he said, I just-What if he still remembers me? Or-or is trying to find me?" My mind was just thinking to much of him, I feel like I hate him. But I'm also disappointed in myself.

I should have done better, what if I was the real reason he left.
"Sap, listen to me. He didn't care for you." Skeppy said as he had his mask off as Bad just turned to him and glared, 'He didn't care for you' If he didn't care for me then why? Why was he crying..? "I'm sorry I said that, but if he said he didn't and he got to a point where he just pushed you down. That shows he didn't care for you."

"Sappy, don't listen to him. He did care for you he probably just-"
"Dad, it's fine. Skeppy is right. Sorry I should probably stop being such a cry baby over the smallest thing." I laugh a bit and Bad just looks at me worried before checking a watch he had on and his eyes widen.

"Ah! You muffinhead! Skeppy we have to take Sappy to school!!"
Bad yelled at Skeppy, honestly I hate how they always fight about a divorce and just yell. But sometimes it's funny you can't do anything but just laugh. And that's what I did I love them both, I don't know where I would be if I didn't have them.

"Come on Sappy! I can fly us there, since I'll be faster!"
He said and that made me smile, "You sure you can still carry me, dad?"
"Of course I can!" He playfully said as we all ran outside as Skeppy gave me my backpack to place over my shoulders, that when I feel a gust of wind come out of no where and get placed on someone's back.

"Bye Skeppy!"
"Bye Bad! Bye Sappy!"
"Bye pops!"

~《Time skip, 5 minutes》~

"Holy muffins, we were almost late! Now go in there and learn, I'll pick you up after school!"
You mean prison, I then saw Bad about to fly off so I wrap my arms around him and gave him a hug getting one back. I smile at him and run to the door of the school waving at Bad and going in to my prison. That is so called school.

Though I bump into someone and fall back he had a green hoodie on over what I think was a turtleneck, a smiley face mask that covered his face, a black backpack, and black shoes. He also had brown hair, he quickly turns to me and helps me up.

Though I didn't expect a hug as I just keep my hands to my sides as he places his hands on my shoulders.
"I can't believe we meet again! Sapnap it's been so long!"

"R-Right, this is weird. But who are you? Do I know from somewhere?"
I ask to see the male back up and pull his sleeve down to show a familiar bracelet I have seen before, I still didn't know as I heard him ask if I still didn't know. He then moved the mask over to the side  of his face showing me those green eyes, and goes to hold my hands as we look at each other,

"You don't remember me..?"

"I'm sorry. I don't know who you are."