Trust-Chapter 8

{May 22, 12pm}

|Angst|Confused Love|Fluff|Teasing of smut|Cursing|

"So, you trusted him over me. I thought we were friends! I thought I meant something more to you!" 

"W-What..?"

"You heard me! I thought I meant something more to you... I thought you loved me.." 

"Dream I did...I d- I don't know! I don't even know if I know you anymore. I just..don't know." I looked away from Dream and looked around, I realized we where we were. We were in that same park, the same park we met and the same park he left. I then saw the bench, I felt someone place their hands on my shoulders as I quickly turned to see it was Dream. He hugged me as I didn't know what to do, I then remembered what happened last night. I couldn't forgive him for that. But I also still felt something for him, I was just about to hug him back when I saw him in the distances. 

Fundy.

I saw that look on Fundy, he looked so sad.. I felt the rain so fall on us, Dream had let go of me and Fundy came close to us. "We should probably go inside of somewhere." Fundy said as he had a umbrella in hand, "Here, I had one since I knew it was going to rain. But it only fits two people." Fundy explained as he grinned at Sapnap yet his grin looked like a frown to Dream. "I can get wet, you two just-"

"It's fine, I was going somewhere anyways." I told the two as I saw Fundy nod, but Dream just looked sad as the two just walked off. I sighed as I felt how bad the rain started to fall on my skin, it burned for some reason. I just looked over at the bench, it looked just the same. I walked over to it and looked at the back of it. 

'Dream+Sanap'

'Together forever!'

"We were so stupid..."

"Sapnap I think it's time to wake up.." I heard someone say as the rain stopped from falling on me, I looked up and saw George with an umbrella. "George..? Wake up?" I asked as he got on his knees besides me, "It's time to wake up, you're in the dreamland. This is where souls that need to calm down or talking this out with someone, here is where they go. If they just are dreaming they have their own little lands."

"So that Dream and Fundy were-"

"The real people? Yes they were the real Fundy and Dream. They might think they're just dreaming but they are the real someones."

"But, what about you how are you here? Since you seem to know alot about the dreamland, how are you here?"

"I know how to enter and leave it by command."

"How?"

"I'll explain when you wake up..." The room then seemed to break into pieces like a puzzle, the small parts that broke seemed to fall down into a white universe. I looked at George as his golden red wings came out and glowed up everything, "W-Wait George! I'm scared!" I said as his eyes glowed white when he took off his glasses, "Do you trust me?"

"Why are you asking me this right now!?" I yelled at him as I walked up to the bench and sat down knees to my chest, "Do you trust me?" He asked me again as he flew up off the ground and sat next to me and stretched his hand out for me, "I-... I do trust you." I said and took his hand as he smiled. "Jump with me." He said as he both stood up on the bench, I took a deep breath and looked up at him. I hugged him as he hugged me back. We then let ourselves fall from our right side, as we fell into the white void. I looked at him in the eyes as he pulled me into a kiss, I kissed him back as everything just went white.