First kiss?-Chapter 3

《Warning this chapter contains not so good words. Once again I repeat, this chapter contains not so good words》

"I'm sorry. I don't know who you are."

I say, though I feel like I've seen those eyes before, those green emerald eyes, but one catch his left eyes seemed to have a scar over it, and it was just white. His left eyes was white, he had dark freckles on his face, a bandaid over his nose, and pink lips that look so soft.

What am I thinking! I don't know him!

"I-I-Right Sorry I should have known that seven years would take its affect."
He said fixing his mask over his face, I heard the bell ring as I see him just walk away.
Seven years? Seven years of what? I sigh and just fix my backpack and go to first period, can't wait till it's lunch.

~《Lunch- 11:35am》~

"Sapnap I'm telling you the new kid is so cute!"
"I know Fundy, you told me many times before. Like what is it now? 20 times."
I playfully say, this is Fundy. Son of our Ghost music teacher here at my school, he's nice and pretty cool to hang out with.

I also heard he came from a shapeshift, pretty cool if you ask me.
"Hey! Come on, don't be like that! He's so cute, as well as he seems caring, responsible, but he looked sad in first period. I asked him what was wrong after class and he just told me that an old friend of his doesn't remember him."

Fundy, dear friend. You still haven't told me, who the fuck this person is!!
"I see, do you even know their name?" I ask I go just go to take a drink of my monster.
"Right sorry. Yeah his name is Dream Em-Woah Hey What The f^<k!!"

"Did you say Dream?! Like Dream Emerald!?"
Dream! Dream was finally back, it makes sense now! That person in the green hoodie and face mask! How did I not know! And the bracelet! As well as those eyes, those green eyes I feel for back then.

"Yes! You just didn't have to spit that $h¡+ all over the table you f^<k¡×g dip$h¡+! Wait, how do you know his last name? I never told- Wait you know him?" He asked as I wipe my mouth with a napkin while I nod, Fundy and his fox ears go up.

"Do you think then maybe, we could all hang out? You know like you, me, and Dream."
"I-No. I'm sorry Fundy, I haven't seen Dream in seven years. I doubt he would like to even hangout."
"Oh.. I see, sorry for bring up."

The bell rung and we all headed to out last class before we go home.

~《5 minutes later》~

"And why were you late!?"
The teacher yelled out slamming a ruler on the table I just roll my eyes and go to the only last seat I saw was available. As it was also besides Dream, I see Fundy just looking at a book on his desk. I sat down awkwardly as the teacher growled in anger. Maybe she really is a b¡+<h, oh wait she is one!

"You answer me you brat! Why were you late!? Or is something wrong with your brain that you just don't understand!?"

"Choke on a dogs c○<k, you b¡+<h."
I say back to her, if she thought I was going to stay a quiet and let myself be embarrassed, I'll actually make her choke on a dogs-

"That it young man! Detention now! I can't stand!"-T
"Well then don't stand. Here I'll give you a seat." I get up from my seat and kicking it so she could sit on it, though I did fall back onto Dream's lap as I quickly get up and turn red.
"Oh so you think you're funny now?"-T
"No, no. I'm just trying to help you."-S
"With what?"-T

"So you won't look like suck a f^《|<¡□g joke anymore, so I'm helping you so I can turn myself into a joke. Since I felt bad for you. Oh wait I really didn't! I just want to make you look like more of a joke!"

I say as I hear all the other students just go 'OoOo' as I try my best not to laugh, as I cover my mouth and just blink I feel this b¡+<h just with her long a$$ nails give me a scar over my right eye, I tried to open it up. All I saw was white that was covered by something red, blood.

I cover my eye with my hand as so go to slap her, "Fine, I'll go detention. But I'll also see you court."
She just rolls her eyes and goes to the front slamming her ruler on the desk, "Anyone else!?"
I just roll my eyes, like anyone would risk going to get a detention on their first-

I hear books slam on the ground and turn to see Dream standing up, "M-M○+h3r f^《k3r."-D
I saw the teacher sigh and roll her eyes as she points to the door. "Ok detention for you to, Mister. Emerald."

We both walk out and stayed quiet though I heard Dream unwrap something, though I didn't see what it was since he was on my right side but also because I didn't want to turn and make thing awkward. 

We both get to the room and realized we're the only ones in here, not even a teacher was here. I go to sit down in a chair, I see Dream standing infront of me as his you-know was right infront of my face as well. "D-Dream?" I ask nervously, as he gets on his knees and moves my hand away from my eye and wraps a type of cloths. Like a weird yet soft cloths, he finishes up and sighs. Pushing himself up by gripping on my thighs as he sits besides me quiet.

He moved his mask to the side showing his face to me once more, he sighed and I thought he hated me.
"So now you remember who I am? Why didn't you tell me earlier? It could have saved me the tears! I thought you finally moved on..I thought you were going to finally going to tell me to f^《k off.. Look I'm sorry for what I said seven years ago it-" I could feel how sad and hurt and broken Dream was he was practically cry again, I fixed myself to look over at him and wipe his tears away.

"Dream, I'm sorry I forgot it was you. I just had some much on my mind. But I also remembered those seven years ago, even since that day ever happened. It keeps replaying every year, that's why I didn't remember you. I'm sorry just please stop crying..I don't like seeing you cry.." I realized I still had that same soft spot for Dream as tears began to fill my eyes.

I felt Dream's hands on my face his palm on the side of my face while his fingers worked on my eyes. I then let my hand go to his hand. I didn't even know how touch starved I was until I felt his hand, I then opened my eyes as we locked eyes. I smiled and he smiled back. But there was also this weird sensation in my stomach, it felt like butterflys. He stayed like this for a few more minutes until we just felt each others lips.

We stayed like that for a minute, it was just a loving kiss. He smiled as I turned red and hid my face in my shirt that I pulled up to cover myself.

"First kiss?"

"Yeah.."

"Same, at least it was with you."

"Dream..."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

1338 words.
You choose what happens in the next chapter:
Angst or Fluff?