Change...?-Chapter 6

{May 20, 6am}

|Angst|Yelling|R@pe|Longer story|
|If don't like any of these things don't read further in the chapter if you see this --> **, if you see those know that one of the three will happen and it's the last one. So I'll let you know the part you'll want to skip if you don't like the third one. There will also be a Dream pov but it won't be announced.|

"Sappy!~ Wake up! You have 30 minutes before school!"

I heard Bad say as I woke up, I sighed as I sat up. I check my phone and realized I had so many messages on my phone. I just rolled my eyes and put it to the side, I went the bathroom and just took a quick shower.

-10 minutes later-

I came out after a bit, as I had my towel around my waist. I heard that my phone had been ringing with notifications. Of course I just ignored it by powering it off as I walked to find a good outfit.

I had then picked out a black turtleneck shirt with a black leather jacket with some black jeans and knee high boots, I had placed my bandana on. As I looked over to some jewelry I had, I picked out black cross ears as I put on my black tongue piercing. I walked over to mirror I had in my room and admired how I put together the outfit. I smiled as I looked over at my clock on the wall.

10 minutes left!

FUUUCCCKKK!!!! How did I let time run by me!

I ran over getting my backpack and my phone and earbuds, I put the two small things in my pocket and placed my bag on. I didn't even realize my hands were burning up and I pushed the door open with my hand as the spot I touched turned black by the heat. 

"NO! NO! Why today out of all days did it start!" I yelled rather loudly as I felt the smoke that came out of my mouth, I heard stomping coming. Though I had fallen to the ground as I felt my insides burn up. 

I started to breath through my mouth as more smoke was created, I realized I had my piercing on. As I just took it off with my teeth and spit it out, I knew I couldn't touch anything as I just had my hand hold eachother. 

"Sappy! Can you hear us! I'm going to give you the shot in your thigh try to calm down!" I heard someone say as I felt arms hug me, I knew it was Bad as he is resistant to fire. I hugged him back as I felt something sting my thigh, I latched onto Bad as I was slowly letting him go. I looked at Bad and just had the side affect of the shot as I gripped onto Bad's shirt, he sighed as he hugged me as I felt tears form in my eyes, yet they weren't the kind that was just tears of water. They were my tears. Lava tears. I felt my tears just roll down my face and onto Bad's shirt, I then felt cold. I felt my body freeze by the shot, as even though it happened every month. It felt terrible I sighed as I heard a sizzling and knew it was my hands and tears stopping and calming down. 

I got off of Bad and look at Skeppy and both of them at the same time. "D-Dad... P-Papa..I'm sorry..." I told them as I started to cry, I knew I cause them so much panic when this day happened. I then felt both of them hug me as I heard one of them sniff as if they tried not to cry. I then felt them pull off and saw the two of them realizing it was Skeppy crying. I got surprised since he wasn't one to cry or even show many emotions other than, happiness or playful or even anger.

"Skeppy? What's wrong?" I heard Bad ask him as I realized the time as I looked as the clock that was on the wall all the way from here. 5 minutes left! I heard them just talk as Bad was the one doing the most talking. I then stood up and looked at them, "Bad, Papa, I have to. I'm sorry I have to leave but I only have a few minutes." I told them and saw them nodded I got on my knees once more and kissed their foreheads, getting up and waving at them as I started to run to the door. I then got out and started to run to my high school. While doing that I took out a tongue piercing and put it on my tongue. I started to hurry, I then felt like I was forgetting something.