Stop teasing me- Chapter 5

This Part Contains Smut, As Well As It Is Not Well Written. I Had To Rush. Here you go you horny people⚠️

Is this Dream's voodoo doll?

-At Sapnaps place-

I sighed as I finally came to my room, being with Dad and Skeppy is fun but I also wanted to see if this is Dream's voodoo doll which I don't think it is. I First open up what Dream gave me, it was a watch with a piece of paper that had his number and that gave me an idea what this is.

A time stop watch.

I was amazed by this, but I was of course careful with it. I placed it next to me on my bed, as I open up the bag that had all the amazing things Foolish gave me. But while looking through them I felt like Foolish was playing with me about the voodoo doll.

I then get my phone and put Dream's number in it as I hold the voodoo doll, I was just running a finger on what I think was his neck. It was weird if I had to be honest, it looked like Dream. The dirty blond hair, green hoodie, black jeans, green button eyes.

I continue to rud the things neck as my finger moved down to its shoulder, then stomach that's when I hear Dream pick up. "H-Hello..?" He asked it sounded like he was struggling with something. "Hey Dream this is Sapnap! Remember you gave me your number?"

I asked as my finger keeps going down until I stopped as I heard Dream let out a soft moan, I stop everything I was doing. As I realize, Foolish wasn't joking. This was Dream's voodoo doll.

"Dream..? Are you ok? What are-?"
I was going to ask but my finger kept going, it was like my mind wasn't paying attention to what I was doing but my finger continued to rud that one spot.

"S-Sap-Could I call you-" Before he finished I had to actually make sure it wasn't a game. I run my finger down to the dolls middle end, slightly pressing down and rud slowly.

I heard a soft moan, it was all true I then decided to tease Dream. "Dream~ What's wrong?~ Do you have a problem?" I asked and continued to rub it's crotch. As I just hear small moans come from the other side of the phone, and soon hear my name being moaned out. I felt myself start to heat up.

"S-Sappy~ Please what ever you're doing, go faster. Please~"
He begged and I just felt myself getting hard in my jeans, "Fuck Dream~" I moan out as I start to palm myself, and the phone now lays on my pillow as he lightly press the dolls crotch as I continue to rub my finger up and down.

"S-Sap~"
I can just hear Dream start to pant as I hear him get something off of himself, that made me just go even faster on him. I then hear a loud moan coming from him as I can just feel myself cum already.

"Sap-?"

"I-I'm here Dreamy, seems like you had fun huh?"

"Shut up.. I love you Sappy."

"I love you too, Dreamy."

After we finish talking I sigh and got up going to take a shower as I still play around with the doll, as I knew I would be in trouble by Dream tomorrow. But at least he's enjoying himself.