Special Chapter with 🔥Enji🔥

Y/n is 10 in this chapter.

Y/n was sitting next to her father who was exhausted from practice, but not as much as poor little Y/n was.

She was so tired she couldn't even think straight. But she did try to get up. But her legs easily gave up and she ended up in her fathers lap.

Enji froze as Y/n just closed her eyes and snuggled into his chest and hugging him like he was a teddy bear.

"Night, night. Papa" Y/n said in a little whisper. Enji could feel his heart melt from the words his youngest spoke.

He never really focused on being a father that much. So having one of his children call him Papa with genuine love was somthing he was bot used to. But he wanted to get used to it.

Enji looked arond to see if anyone was around. He looked back down to the little sleeping Y/n. He slowly moved his arms to cradle Y/n's small figure.

Enji let a little smile form his lips as Y/n started to smile in her sleep and snuggled even more into Enji's chest.

Y/n moved her head a little more, making a piece of hair fall on her face. Enji gave out a low chuckle as some of the hair was almost in Y/n's mouth.

Enji brushed the hair away from Y/n's face.
Enji sighed as he stood up with Y/n still im hus arms. He walked out of the training toom and started to head upstairs.

"Oh! Hay dad- huh? Is that Y/n?" Fuyumi asked. Enji looked to Fuyumi then down to Y/n.
"She passed out. Im just taking her up to bed." Was all he said.

Fuyumi smiled lightly at the little adorable scene. She knew that Y/n was the only one who can help this family's deep scars fade.

Enji made it to Y/n's room. He gently layed her down on her bed and pulled the blankets up to her nose.

He chuckled as he gently strokes Y/n's hair. As he did that somthing cought his eye. There was something sticking out from under Y/n's pillow. Enji frowns and reached for the thing under Y/n's pillow.

But Y/n mived a little while mumbling.
Enji flinched as he glanced to his daughter and sighed.

"Personal space. Personal space" Enji repeated the words Fuyumi told him. Y/n is young she won't do anything stupid. Was what Enji thought.

Enji just sighed as he gently planted a kiss on Y/n's fourhead and left the room.

Who knows what would have happened if he did see what was under his daughters pillow.