Chapter 10

Shoto was running as fast as he could.
He heard what had happened and was now running twords a private hospital that was especially made for people who had quirks that would get out of hand and needed to be tested.

He finally made it to the hospital and rushed twords the waiting room where he sees his older brother and sister.

"Where's Y/n?" He asked. Fuyumi frowns
"She is going under testing right now. But dad is with her so there isn't anything to worry abo-"

"Why would you let her be with him. Endever is the last person you should let Y/n alone with!" Shoto suddenly cut Fuyumi off.
"Hey, calm down bro. Y/n is going to be ok she just needs to get tested for awhile then she'll be back home safely."

Natsu said, trying to calm down his younger brother that so rudely interrupted Fuyumi.
"How can you say that. How can you expect me to be calm! Do you even care for Y/n! Do you even-"

"Shoto!" This time it was Shoto being cut off by Fuyumi. Fuyumi and Shoto glared at each other.

Fuyumi was about fed up with Shoto's behavior.
"Y/n was clinging onto dad and wouldn't let go of him. And with the way you are acting I don't think she needs you and dad shouting at each other while she is having needless being stuck in her body."

Meanwhile

Y/n lays unconscious in a hospital bed with a needle stuck in her arm.

Enji is by her bedside. He just watched the hart monitor beep for every heart beat his daught has. It was a sign that she was still alive but at the same time it irritated him.

It was like the machine was taunting him. He hated it.

"Huhmm." Enji flinched as he heard his daughter start to groan.
". . . Papa. . . don't leave. . . please."
Enji just gave out a sad, very very sad smile and held Y/n's small hand into his big ones.
"Don't worry. . . Papa won't leave you. Everything is going to be ok."

Y/n was just sleep talking but Enji was talking to her as if she was really awake.

"Todoroki-sama" A doctor walked.

Enji hummed to let the doctor know that he is listening. He didn't want to look away from Y/n for a second. Afraid he will miss the moment she will wake.

"Here are Y/n-san's blood test results. And the ones im the waiting room are getting rather antsy" Enji sighed.
"Leave it on the table. Tell them that they need to go home. Y/n will be unconscious for a few days."

The doctor nods and left the clip bord that had some paper on it on the table. The doctor then left to the waiting room where Y/n's very worried siblings awaited.

Enji stayed with Y/n the whole night.
And through that time he was thinking of how much pain he caused his family.

He wanted to crate a perfect child who could over throw All Might. But instead he made 4 kids that resent him and 1 child that was trying there best to love him after all the things he did.

Enji wanted to stay a bit longer with Y/n but he was called into work. But he did call one person to look after Y/n while he was gone.

"I'm honored to look after the little baby bird!" Of course Hawks was more then glade to see Young Y/n again.

The very last time he saw her was a villain attack on a field trip she went on. But if it wasn't for Y/n and her friends Hawks wouldn't have gotten everyone out the bus on time.

It was even more cool on how Y/n and the blackk haired boy seemed so nonchalant about the situation.

But what he saw that night was different.
Her usual stoic face was full of fear and sadness.  And most of all the blood.
The blood that was on her cute face was enough for him.

But what was most disturbing was how she killed those men.

Heyyyy, I hope you guys like this chapter.
I wanted Enji to be noticed a little bit because in this story Enji is trying to be a better father for Y/n since he is WAY too late for all his other children.

But after seeing Y/n's ice quirk and what it did to her he will regret how much of a monster she will emotionally become.