Chapter 23

Norman, Ray, Emma and Phil are all siblings. Just a reminder for that

Standing above multiple bodies, Shouto stared down at the blood in disgusts.
Pulling out a phone and dialing a number

"I'm all done here. What about you?"
He said into the phone. On the other side of the line was Dani
"Same here, Y/n should be here in an hour or so with her little team. Her and that other boy are still on for the plan."

Shouto hummed and yawned. He's been tired lately, killing off the people in the way of his little sisters happiness and freedom isn't as easy as it seems.
And trying to keep up the act of a hero was getting boring.

"You sound tired. How about you get some rest, I'll have Hawks at your post."
Said Dabi. Shouto agreed to the offer and hung up the phone. He looked up to the ceiling, painting of the heavens, angels and gods. Looking peaceful in all its glory.
"Just a little longer" Shouto said to himself as he was walking away from the scene

-meanwhile-

"I smell blood." Zack spoke. Don sweat dropped, getting more nervous by the older boys words. He flinched when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked behind him and sees his leader
"Calm down, it might not even be that bad" she said, trying to calm her teammate down

"No, it's bad. Like really bad, I smell a lot of blood- ow!" Zack was cut off by Paula punching him in the arm.
Y/n and Paula gave him a *bruh* look.
He then realized he was NOT helping and decided to just keep quite before the girls hurt him anymore.

Oliver chuckled and looked back to the order they were given

They were supposed to be guarding a young boy who could give you illusions.
His quirk is strong and is slightly out of control. So the commission had taken him away from his family and locked him up in a closed off underground prison. But someone had broke in and now both of Y/n and Oliver's team must get the boy out so now one can get him.

Oliver and Y/n were next to each other, rather close and whispering.

Emma watched them from afar, a feeling in her chest started up.
"Boss seems to be close to Sir Oliver."
Gilda spoke. Emma looked to Gilda who smiled at her
"They kinda look cute together, yeah?"
Said Gilda.

Emma looked back at Oliver and Y/n, they were both smiling as they talked, suddenly Y/n took ahold of Oliver's hand.

"Whoa! Emma!" Gilda suddenly spoke out. Emma jolts and looked to Gilda who was pointing down to her hand. Emma looked down and saw she had accidentally summed a hand gun with a silencer.
"Oops. . . " Emma had it disappear in thin air. She frowns slightly, thinking to herself
'I've never had a silencer on my guns before'

-meanwhile-

"When the bomb goes off, I grab your hand, like this --" Y/n took Oliver's hand into hers
"And than you'll follow to what I say from then on. Kay?" Y/n said, still holding onto Oliver's hand. Oliver nods, tightening his grip on Y/n's hand.

They both smile to each other. They stay that way from a few more seconds, staring into each other's eyes. Y/n clears her throat and let's go of his hand.
"No mistakes can happen in the plan. Understood?" Said Y/n. Oliver nods.
"What about Ray and Norman." Oliver asked
"Don't worry about those two. I have someone taking care of them. For now we focus on these five."

Y/n and Oliver look back to their 5 targets. In all honesty it was going to be rather hard to do this mission, but as long as they knock them out on time when they see they won't cooperate, then their good. Plus they'll have extra help by the L. O. V.

Back at HQ

"Do you hear that?" Said Norman
Ray looked back at his brother
"Hear what?" Ray asked
"I. . . No, never mind it must be in my head or something." Norman said looking down at his hands.
". . . Your sick, just lay down and get some more rest. I'll go get some soup for you." Ray said as he closed his book and stood up to get his brother something.

Norman smiled and nods, doing what his brother told him to do.

Ray left the room and went to the kitchen to get his brother soup. Ray had an uneasy feeling about today.
Everyone else went on the mission today while he stayed with Norman who got sick during training with Y/n. She was using her ice quirk on him and now he has a cold.

Even when Y/n apologized multiple times, Ray couldn't shake the feeling that she did it on purpose-

*BOOM!*

Ray quickly turned around and is meet with a big hole at the side of the kitchen wall and three men walking into the kitchen. Ray was too shocked to move. But once he saw Normans unconscious body being carried by one of the men, he didn't waste time to attack.

Ray used his chains, but multiple portals appeared, having the chains appear behind him. He acted quickly and leaped away
"Violent today I see."

One of the men said. Ray scowled and used his chains to pick up big pieces of rubble and throw it at the other two men.
"Wow~ someone so small and young is so strong. Lady Y/n was right, he is the Ace after all."

Ray froze
'Y/n?. . . . Wait, shit this was her plan. It's coming all together now!'
Ray thought back to the times when Y/n would be gone for long periods of times
The unusual times she would wonder around the area. The way Y/n would watch everyone train with such interest.

Ray's vision started to blur
"No. . . " Ray tried to stay up, but it was too late for him as he fell to the ground.

"Phew. Good thing we used the knock out thingy!- The brat nearly killed us!"
Twice shouted.

Dabi stared down at the black haired boy.
"Put chains on this one." He said

-meanwhile-

"Oh my god" Gilda said under her breath. The blood and dead bodies were too much. For both Gilda and Don. Don especially
"I swear to god, if you puke on me I'll kill you" Zack said to Don who was clinging to him.

Emma didn't have a good feeling. Not bec6of the dead bodies or the odd chill that would make it's way to her from time to time, like someone was breathing on her neck. It was the way, Y/n was stealing glances at her.

Usually Emma wouldn't mind Y/n looking at her, she would be happy even from the attention. But Y/n's eyes. . . . It didn't look nor feel like it was truly Y/n.

Like someone else has taken her place.

"Where here." Oliver spoke.

Emma snapped out of her thoughts, she watched as Y/n put in the pin code.
She looked to where the boy they were supposed to get was supposedly held. It looked like a safe.

It started to slowly open. This doesn't feel right to Emma. Something bad was going to happen and-

Emma's eyes widen in horror as the young boy in the room was reveled, chained by the wrist and neck as well as the ankles. Like an animal, and that boy was
"Phil?"