Chapter 21

Shouto gently caressed Y/n's hair as she was sound asleep. He was thinking over the ways he could kill of those bastered that have been been using Y/n as an experiment. And not keeping their promises.

"Tch, bastered. They'll all burn." Shouto said to himself. His eyes soften as he looked down to his little sisters sleeping face.

He is soon taken aback as he saw Y/n's face scrunch up as if she were in pain.
"E. . . Emma. Please. . . Don't leave" Y/n started to talk in her sleep, Unknowingly shedding tears.

Shouto's heart pained at the sight of his sisters pitiful state.
"Don't worry, we'll destroy them all. And I promise you can have anything you want. Even that little orange brat. Because I love you." Shouto lightly kissed Y/n's head and stood up, leaving the room as quietly as he could.

🐸

"Morning boss!" Emma shouted as she salutes to Y/n who just nods and walks past Emma.

Y/n starts walking to the kitchen.
Emma following along.
"How was your sleep?"

"It was ok. . . Yours?

Emma's face lit up with excitement.
Ever since Emma and the others, it was like Y/n was avoiding Emma. Emma really wanted to know more about Y/n to Emma, Y/n looked so cool and mature. And they were all the same age!

Emma was talking about her sleep and other things while Y/n listened.
A sense of Dajavu washed over Emma.

Like she has done this before with Y/n.
Her just talking while Y/n listened.

"Good morning boss!"

Don, Guilda, Norman and Ray all said once Y/n entered with Emma.

Y/n sweat dropped at that. For the past few weeks they've been greeting her she's a Yakuza boss.
"Morning." Y/n grunted out as she walked over to get some coffee.

"Morning Emma!" Guilda went over to Emma and greeted her. The two girls had small talk and seemed rather excited about what they were talking about.
It seems like Norman and Don we're also talking about something. Ray and Y/n were a kinda far away to hear what they were saying.

"Hey boss. Can I ask you a question."
Ray spoke. Y/n looked to Ray who was standing next to her with his arms folded.

"Yeah, go ahead." Y/n said, going back to drinking her strong coffee.
". . . Tell me, why are you acting dumb
Y/n." Ray said, glaring at Y/n.

Y/n froze. The way he said her name was like he was exposing her about something. Like he's known a dirty secret of hers.

Y/n looked back to Ray who looked clearly mad.
'Does he. . . No, impossible.'

"At first, I thought you had forgotten too. But it seems like you remember. Why. . . Why are you just staying silent you idiot." Ray clenched his fist while shaking in anger.

Y/n gulped.
"Well this isn't good" Sina said in Y/n's mind.

🤡

"Damnit, it's been more then 4 weeks Dabi! I'm getting impatient here!" Shigarake shouted at the purple stitched man.

"Yeah, we can see that." Mr. Compress said while playing with a deck of cards.
"What ya playing Compress?"
Toga asked leaning over to the Masked man.

"Mm? Oh, Just a little game I've made up." Mr. Compress started to lay out four cards.

A King.
A Queen.
An Ace.
And a Joker.

"Really!? Can you teach me, please!"
Toga begged. Mr. Compress chuckled
"Alright, alright"

"I ain't as pleased either crusty. But she's surrounded by a lot of brats right now." Dabi said.

"Well kill them and just take her dumbass!" Shigarake shouted.

"You see, the king is someone who is an old timer. He's had more experience in the game then the others." Mr. Compress said, moving the King card up.

"No. Instead of killing all of them. I can convince Y/n to turn them to our side. We'll have more powerful quirks. And plus, they are young and easier to control." Dabi said, holding in his anger.

"Then there is the Queen. Strong, beautiful. But deadly. Her love is what makes her deadly. She'll destroy you if you hurt what is most important to her"
Toga smiled
"I like her"

"No. I have already done my research on them. And they won't be easy to control." Shigarake sighed as he was tried of arguing.

"The Ace. He's like a knight of some sort. He kills off anyone who is a threat to what he believes in. He's very strong and stays loyal to his master."
Mr. Compress moved both the Queen card and the Ace up next to the King card.

"Y/n can do it. Those brats will follow her like lost puppies. I'm sure of it."
Dabi said. Shigarake looked to Dabi.
". . . I'll think about it."

"Then there is the Joker. Well, no one really knows what the joked does or is. So everyone assumes the Joker is useless" Mr. Compress said and picked the Joker card up with care. He looked at it fondly.

"But the Joker is actually the leader of them all."

"I'm sure. She might be a little unstable at the moment. But she can do it" Dabi spoke as he glanced over to Toga and Mr. Compress. He looked at the card he was holding.
"I'll make sure of it."