Chapter 19

Y/n sits in the middle of a dark room. She holds on to the pocket knife that she gave to her lover.

"Oh cheer up. You'll get her back"
Sina. Your alter ego that was made from your second quirk said as she appeared in front of you. She looked like a spirt. Like a ghost. And most of all she looked like you, but she seemed a little more sadistic.

"And how do you know that?" You whispered. You were suprised you could even say a word.
"I just have a feeling that you and Emma will be together. And happy." Sina said as she appeared next to you.

You frown
"And how come I don't have that feeling! How come you are feeling more positive about being back with Emma then I am!"
You shouted as you kept your head down while gripping the pocket knife.

"How come. . . a clone can feel more good then I'm feeling." You whispered. Sina frowns
"Listen here. I'm more then just a clone. I am made of your bottled up feelings, I feel ALL of your emotions. Anger, sadness, fear, Joy. . . love. And right now the love you have for Emma is in me." Sina said as she gleard at Y/n.

Y/n just sighed as she was exhausted of the conversation. And emotionally exhausted mostly.

Suddenly a kncok was heard. Causing Y/n to jolt as she looked to the door
"I heard you scraming. Are you ok?"

It was Enji.
"Ah, yeah. Im fine!" Y/n said. But Enji knew she wasn't fine.
"Im coming in." Enji turned the door knob but stopped as he heard a panic shout.

"NO!. . I uh, I just need to be alone. Please?" Y/n said. Hoping her father would just leave, she can't let him see her like this. She can't let him think it was his fault.

"Oh. . . ok then. I'll take my leave then." Enji said as he backed away from the door and looked at the silver plate that had his daughters name on it.

He frowns as he walked down the empty coradoor. Thinking of ways he could have avoided this. How he could have helped
Y/n. But their was no way he could. This was the commission we are talking about.

So it wasn't his fault. But he still blamed himself. He blamed himself for what he has done to his family. For what he has done to his wife.

                                    _

Hawks sees Endever walk out of the building Y/n was in. He slipped passed the older male and got into the building.

"Hawks-san? What are you doing here?"
A doctor asked.

"I came here to give the little princess a gift. Somthing wrong with that?" The docter was about to say that he isn't supposed to be here due to it being the time that Y/n should get tested.

But the air around Hawks was giving him a warning to let him see the young Todoroki.
"Um, o-of course not. You may see her."

Hawks was satisfied with the answers and passed by the doctor and walked to Y/n's room. Hawks frowns as he walked down the halls that reminded him of his childhood.

He spent his whole childhood to become a hero of this corrupted government. And there was no way in hell he was letting another child like Y/n do the same.

Ha2ks stood in front of Y/n's door. He stood there as he heard Y/n's voice. She was talking to herself. Well, that's what Hawks thought. Because he only heard
Y/n's voice. No one else was responding.

'Has she already gone off the deep end?'
Hakws thought to himself as he knocked on the door. The knocking echoed throughout the empty hallways.

"W-who is it?" He heard Y/n's voice say.

"Hey baby Bird! It's me, your favorite Bird man" Well he was her only bird man.

". . . I- I want to be alone! Please. . . leave me alone." Y/n said. Hawks could tell that  Y/n was at the door.

"Come on baby Bird. I got a gift for you~ it might really help." He said.

Y/n raised a brow. Sina said to just accept the gift. So Y/n did
"I'll slide it under the door so you won't have to open the door." Hakws said as he bent down and slided the black envelope under the door.

Y/n quickly took it and opened it.
Her eyes scanned the paper and gasped. She held the paper close to her chest.

"I'll umm, I'll think about it." She said, waiting for Hakws reply.
"Ok. Take your time, we will be waiting"

Those words sent a chill down Y/n's spine. Was that her being scared or just Sina's excitement.

Who knows. All Y/n knows is that she has a choice.

Will she sacrifice innocent people just to be with the one she loves. Or will she give Emma and her friends up.

Hey guys Im sorry if some of you don't really like Y/n and Emma being together. And I'm sorry that I did that without informing you all about that. But it had just happened and I didn't really plan on it happening, but it did. But anyways have a good day my children❤