Part 1: History

Year 2930, 10 years after the great war of the four major Kingdoms on Earth, now reigned peace and order. Battle for greatness and power has now ceased and modern civilisation governed by fair and humane treaty has come. Technology has come far beyond it was one thousand years ago and everything that cannot even be imagined before is now possible.

Only one thing remained...

the bonds of mates, of which only the most powerful Moon Goddess could sever.

-------

In the Kingdom of Gusu resides the greatest warrior of all time: the young soldier who fought and defeated the crooked and power-hungry rulers of the previous generation.

At 16 years of age, he ascended with power and strength no living being had ever been vested in history before him.

He was the chosen one.

The great Moon Goddess granted him the formidable mythical wolf spirit, Wangji, heeding his plead to end the pointless war which had killed his parents who were then the King and Queen of Gusu.

But no wish has ever been proffered without the other side of the bargain.

"What do you have which I could get in return?" The Moon Goddess' eyes crinkled staring at the bloodied body of a weak child pleading for help.

Lan Yibo looked far away, seeing the burning castle where his parents body were set in blaze by the enemies. He has nothing left to give. No wealth nor title. He only has his body and soul to offer.

The young man lifted his hand, a bluish thread shining brightly from his left ring finger.

"I give you my soul."

The Goddess' eyes widened.

His soul means his destined one. Without the thread of fate, noone could ever find their soulmate. The life partner who will complete his existence. And without his other half, he could never feel love, happiness or contentment.

Yibo knew what he will lose, but he needed to end that war. Too many had already suffered and died. It must end.

"Very well." The Goddess said. "Remember you cannot take it back." She warned, yet Yibo only nodded in resolution. He had no time to feel and be selfish while watching his beloved Kingdom licked by flame and slowly turning into dust. The war needs to end before any more casualties arise.

The Goddess read his mind and saw the glowing blue orb in the centre of his chest. Yibo's heart was just too pure and righteous, it was a pity love will never bloom in that spheroid.

Lightly, she touched his finger and Yibo watched as the thread on his finger diminish its glow until it faded completely. His chest ached as if his heart was ripped out of his body. His knees sunk to the ground, all his being from inside-out was burning with excruciating pain.

Minutes of torture ensued until Yibo's body felt numb from all the pain. In his hooded lids, he saw tiny lights entered his empty shell making his whole body glow as he laid flat on the ground. These tiny starlight charged a renewed energy in his system, healing his wounds, making his body light as a feather and his senses enhanced a thousand times compared to his previous state.

"Rise, my son. The power is now yours." The calming voice echoed as the deity's silhouette vanished into air.

Just then, a deep maniacal laugh rang in Yibo's ears, the voice chuckling as he welcomed Yibo's rebirth. "Hello there, Master." It growled like a beast, hungry to devour a prey.

Yibo gasped seeing a bluish smoke forming a shape of a big wolf smiling at him. It's eyes were bluer than the deepest ocean and it's fangs were long and sharp like a blade, one bite can rip off someone's head in a blink.

"Lift your hand." The wolf spirit urged and a thin, nearly transparent blade emerged from Yibo's palm. 'Bichen.', the sword's name was. It emits a blue glare when drawn and could cut through anything be it metal or stone.

With Wangji's power and Bichen's strength, Yibo mediated the war and ended the hundred years of conflict on Earth.

-------
A/N:
Please don't forget to VOTE!
❤💚

7-Mar-2021