Part 8: Mark

❤🔞🔞🔞💚

-------

Zhan smiled and Yibo's breath was taken away. He wants him. He wants all of his beautiful mate.

He leaned in and Zhan met him half way, slamming their lips together in a dance like no other. Yibo never thought he could ever meet his mate. And there he was. He was blessed, too blessed to have Zhan as his mate. 'Such beauty and innocence.'

Zhan's head was swimming, gasping for breath, but too needy to let go. He felt his back touched the soft sheets, his body flushing both from his heat and the lust surging its way up corrupting his mind.

Yibo instigated actions while Zhan laid receiving what has been given in kind.

The King left Zhan's mouth to explore more wonders. His nose nuzzled Zhan's jaw to his neck, sniffing his scent where his pulses fires rapidly. It was driving him crazy. He gave kisses on Zhan's skin, soft and delicate, while his hand started roaming on virgin lands.

Ignited by excitement, Zhan complied with his Lord's lead, entrusting himself wholly to the man. He was whipped more than anyone could ever be.

Under the hands of the King, he could only sense pleasure in his exploration. His body twitched, arched, grind in response with his Majesty's every touch. It was Heaven on Earth, an exhilirating ecstasy.

Yibo smiled in content with his effect on his mate. How did he even survived the past years without this bliss? He pondered.

His mouth reached down the mar on Zhan's collar. His heart ached once more. With tender and regretful eyes, he hovered over Zhan and leaned his forehead against his mate's. "I'm sorry. This will hurt." He warned before his teeth dived on the sore skin, erasing the previous mark and creating his own.

"M-My Lord...!" Zhan moaned as he thrusted his body closer to the King's warmth. The bite sending him over the edge of his release. It was too much and too good.

Zhan heaved breaths and his whimper of pleasure was music to Yibo's ears.

"Yibo." The deep voice said. "Call me Yibo, my Zhan."

Zhan's already flushed face turned brighter. Never in his dreams did he imagine having the right to say the Almighty King's name. And here they are, sharing the same warmth and passion for one another.

"Call my name, Zhan." The King breathed, moving up to undress the last of his cloth.

Zhan had to swallow hard and ogle at the naked physique of the King. Even just the sight of his glory was enough to arouse Zhan's manhood once more and come close to another release.

"Y-Yibo..." He whispered, shyly smiling, stretching his hands to welcome Yibo back into his arms.

Yibo liked the way Zhan raked his eyes through his body. There was a naughty smirk on the King's face when he leaned back down again, pulling Zhan's legs apart and sliding himself in between his parted limbs.

His eyes darkened with desire from the seducing view of his omega. The slick was dripping from Zhan's entrance and his cock was standing erect again, throbbing and dripping with precum.

Zhan had to hide his face in embarrassment. "Please don't look too much, My King." He muffled against his palms.

Yibo's eyes darkened even more, pupils blown out with need. Wanting more. Lusting for more.

Zhan felt Yibo's weight back on his top, skin brushing against his own, the lean yet firm curved muscles pressing against him. Soft lips then pecked Zhan's hands which were blocking his face, then strong fingers intertwined them on a firm hold beside his head.

"You're beautiful, Zhan." Yibo crushed their lips in another battle, not forgetting to give a soft bite on the beautiful mole under Zhan's lips. The two explored each others mouth in every nook and corner of their caves while Yibo's hand trailed down and give attention to Zhan's hardened buds.

"Claim me, my mate. Make me yours." Zhan breathlessly whined as Yibo dragged the foreplay, only tasting his lips, touching his body, and leaving his marks.

He felt Yibo's lips curled in what felt like a smile against his lips. Zhan then knew he was tricked. The King was actually desperately waiting for him to beg for it.

Zhan, in the haze of need, pulled away and pouted, repeating, "Take me, my King. I won't break."

Yibo let out a chuckle, dashing and blinding as what Zhan would define. And before Zhan could say another word, his mouth let out a groan as Yibo's finger entered his tight slit.

"Like this?" The King teased and Zhan bit his shoulder hard, hole clenching and unclenching greedily at Yibo's unmoving finger. "N-Not enough, my Lord." Zhan mumbled against Yibo's skin, head spinning, as he moved himself up and down the lone slender digit penetrating him.

Yibo growled at the sight. He pulled Zhan up his lap and let Zhan take his own pace, while he increased the number of fingers stretching his hole. When he seems prepared enough, Yibo guided him again on his back and lifted the slim legs over his shoulders, aligning his flesh on the gaping hole.

Yibo thrusted in one go, watching Zhan rolled his eyes back and arched his body forward, calling his name in his sweet moaning voice.

Zhan felt like his body would break from the massive foreign object inside him. It fills him, warms him, wrecks him all the same. Even without moving, it penetrated deep enough to touch his sweet-spot sending sweet shivers all over his body. But it wasn't enough. He wants more.

"Move." He asked, and he need not say twice. Yibo pounded on him slowly then fast, sending both of them to the land of carnal pleasures.

Their chest heaved against each other, heartbeats racing in sync, while their lips never departed consuming each other.

The King prevailed as always, he did. He conquered Zhan both in heart and in body.

"I love you." Zhan murmured as his eyes started closing in exhaustion after several rounds.

"One last step, my love." Yibo whispered back, featherly kissing Zhan's sweet scented nape.

"Go on. You have my consent, my love." Zhan replied, snuggling close to Yibo's chest.

"Mn." Yibo hummed. "Forever we will be together, Zhan." He kissed Zhan's nape once more before biting the flesh and creating his mark. A blue insignia of the same symbol lit up on both their napes. The King's insignia. The sign of their souls' mating shone brightly and the thread of fate on their ring fingers rejoined.

"Forever." Zhan tiredly yawned with a sweet smile on his lips, basking at Yibo's warmth and the after glow of their union.

---------

11-Mar-2021