Part 5: You Woke Up the Beast

Wei Zhan opened his eyes and skimmed through the darkness.

'Where am I?' He spun his head and saw the magnificent entity sleeping on his side. 'My Lord!' He screamed inside his mind, panicking, while a deep blush of red coloured his cheeks.

His fingers tingled wanting to caress the Godly face, but he stopped midway afraid to wake up their mighty King. He pulled his hand back, slithering down the comfortable royal bed, when the chilly air assaulted his skin. His blush turned more ripe, feeling his body which is stark naked in its full glory.

He snapped his head back at the peacefully sleeping King, racking his brain for what happened after they've seen the blue light on their fingers. But he got nothing.

A silent chuckle came from his side, blue eyes glistened in the dark. "He wanted to keep you here, so he made you sleep instead of arguing with you." The wolf said in a quiet voice.

Zhan pulled the blanket and covered his remaining dignity. In the wolf's eyes, he felt too exposed to feel comfort.

Wangji understood and plopped back at the top of the King's body, moving his head the other way. "Don't worry. He didn't do anything except helping to clean you up."

Zhan's eyes bulged out with the statement. "T-The King, c-cleaned..." He couldn't continue because the King suddenly moved, stretching his arm towards the omega's side.

"Come. Quick. He will wake up if he couldn't feel you near." Wangji apprised and Zhan obliged, not really thinking. It was his habit as an omega to follow orders without question or complain. He laid back down and felt the King spooning him into his warm embrace. Zhan felt he was melting in both embarassment and warmth. The wolf crookedly grinned at him, slumping its big head back on his Master's torso.

"M-My sister..." Zhan muttered in a hush, worried-sick thinking of his sister who must've been waiting for him all night long.

He was on his way back home from his work at the hairdresser salon when those men attacked him. His heat is coming soon he guessed, that's why even the perfume spray to hide an omega's scent seemed to have failed its purpose. He let out a sigh, hoping the God above the heavens will look after his sister over the night.

Though deep in sleep, the King sensed the sadness of the omega and his arms reflexively tightened around him. Zhan put his arms between them, pushing away the King's lean body so he could breath.

The wolf tiredly rolled his body. "He can feel your sadness." It said, sticking his head between Zhan and his highness'. "You worry too much, little soul. Don't worry. She's here in the palace. The King sent his trusted men to fetch her while you were asleep. You can see her in the morning." The wolf yawned, his breath sending a strong warm breeze on Zhan's face which made him giggle in fascination.

"Thank you Mr.Wolf. I wish I can touch you." He said brushing the silhouette of the mighty creature.

Suddenly, a strong hand gripped Zhan's hand, wrestling him to lay on his back, as the man's heavy body crushed him in place. Amber eyes, cold and frosty, stared at him. The King's forehead was scrunched in what Zhan perceived as nothing but anger and annoyance.

At the King's back, the wolf laughed, shaking his head as if telling Zhan, 'You woke up the beast. Goodluck.' His eyes teased before he vanished from sight.

-------

7-March-2021

💚 Please VOTE! 💚