Part 3: Mate

"Touch him, Master. Let's bring him home." Wangji grinned exposing his long teeth. The wolf seemed too engrossed at the stranger omega, his eyes sparkled too much. "Let's shelter the poor guy until he wakes up."

The King's eyes remained dark and his face cold, waving his hand at his wolf spirit to stop wagging around annoyingly. "No need. I'll call Feng to take him."

Wangji whined and whimpered, sulking as he disappeared. Yibo knew what it meant. He gritted his teeth and covered the stranger with his black cape and carried the thin body in his arms. "Happy now?" Wanji replied with a howl, tickling the insides of Yibo as he jumps around in glee.

"Such a spoiled brat." Yibo clicked a button on his watch and sparkling lights of different wavelengths inundated where he stands transporting him back to his castle. His room, the King's room, in particular. Wangji came out again, sticking his face at the omega, wanting to lick his face but he couldn't, not in his ghost-spirit form.

"You're like a dog wagging his tail, don't you know that?" Yibo stated, placing the sleeping man on his bed. But Wangji didn't mind him, all his attention was on the fragile body on his Master's bed. "Clean his face! Clean him!" He parroted making Yibo glare at him. How could he order his Master around? Nevertheless, he complied just as he was instructed.

Warm towel and light strokes touched the omega's face stirring him out of his slumber. His lids fluttered and as his eyes refocused back, he was startled and jumped off the bed bowing down at The Mighty King who everyone knows. "All hail the King!" He screamed in horror.

Wangji laughed, "He knows you Master! Oh how great My Master is! All hail and behold King Yibo!" He teased moving from side to side of the shivering omega. Yibo was displeased, he wanted to kick out the omega since he seemed fine and Wangji seemed hyperactive because of him. He isn't liking it a bit. He likes his peace and quiet. Especially in his chamber.

He wasn't aware his irate caused him to release his pheromones again and as a reflex of an unmarked omega, he involuntarily released his own scent, the smell of lavender and roses filled the air.

Wangji growled and so did Yibo. "Mate." Two voices joined into one.

The omega lifted his face off the floor dumbstruck from what he heard. To his utter fear, he saw a white furry humongous animal growling at him, like he wanted to kill him. In a flash, a crystal blade was on his throat, cutting his skin while the King was at the verge of ending his life.

"Who sent you?!" The King demanded, his cold piercing eyes with killing intent.

"I'm sorry My Lord! Please forgive this poor man! I don't know why I am here!" He answered agitated wanting to bow down to his King, but wasn't able to because of the sword on his neck.

Yibo as impatient as he is, swing his sword, thrusting it in a split second to end the omega's life, while the omega only closed his eyes and accepted his fate in the hands of their Almighty King.

7-Mar-2021