Part 9: Epilogue

Zhan ran a palm on his face and rubbed his eyes. He feared everything was just a dream when he turned and the space at his side was empty and cold.

He was at the brink of tears, when a blue light saved his impending cry. The thread of fate was glowing so bright, leading Zhan's eyes to a tall silhouette on the balcony.

His heart calmed instantly and he breathed a sigh of relief.

Even just from the view of his back, the King was too attractive, he commandeered attention in every possible way.

Zhan stifled a giggle and tip-toed to him.

Slender arms wrapped around Yibo's waist, making him drop his gaze from the sky to those beautiful hands. He turned around and saw the most beautiful man he had ever seen.

"Are you sore?" He gently inquired, worried, lightly rubbing Zhan's lower back.

Zhan shook his head, beaming as he leaned on the King's broad chest. "Not too much. We can do another round." He teased.

"Shameless." Yibo grunted, but his face says otherwise, it was glowing with happiness and love. "Come here. It's cold." He opened his robe and welcomed Zhan inside.

"So warm." Zhan snuggled close. "Why are you up so early, my King? Are you waiting for Mr. Wolf?"

Yibo planted a kiss on Zhan's temple, wrapping his arms around the slim body. "No. I was talking to the Moon Goddess. Thanking her for letting me find you."

Zhan pulled back, surprised. He peeked at the sky, wanting to see the Moon Goddess and thank her as well. But all he could see were the clear sky and the bright moon.

His lips pouted and Yibo chuckled giving him a lingering kiss. "I think I should ban pouting in this Kingdom. It's too tempting of a sin." He wiggled his brows.

"I can't help it." Zhan pouted more earning him another kiss.

"Don't do that, Zhan. I might do you again and give you another son."

Zhan's eyes widened. "What? Son?" He pointed to himself and Yibo gently nodded his head, caressing Zhan's smooth stomach. "Yeah, the Moon Goddess told me we'll be having a prince soon."

Zhan's eyes watered and he pulled Yibo by the neck, pouring him kisses all over his face. "I'll be a mother? We'll have a son?"

Yibo smiled at him nodding. "And you'll be my Queen, Zhan." The words brushed against Zhan's lips and his tears streamed down in happiness.

Zhan lifted his eyes at the sky, praying his thanks to the Moon Goddess above. He had never expected any of these, but he was so grateful for them.

"Now, shall we?" Yibo lifted Zhan up his waist, kissing him for the umpteenth time as he strolled back to bed for his promised another round.

-------

'Finding you...' each of them chanted in their hearts as they stared at each other's eyes, 'was the best gift I've ever received.'

"You are my life." Zhan said stroking Yibo's cheeks.

"You are my love." Yibo replied dipping to savour Zhan's warmth over and over again.

"Promise." Zhan ran his hand on Yibo's silky tresses.

"Forever, my love."

----

The King and Queen of Gusu reigned over the Earth for decades, keeping peace and letting their land prosper. People loved them and respected them, hailing them the greatest ruler of all time.

Their love never ceased and grew stronger with every moment they've spent together. Each breath, each heart beat, each smile and all their love were witnessed by the Gods.

Seeing the once empty blue spheroid on the King's chest be filled with love, the Moon Goddess couldn't be happier. She thanks Zhan for that. And thus, she graces them with five gorgeous and loving children.

And they lived happily ever after.

The End.

-------

11-Mar-2021

A/N:
Hey! If you're interested, please try my newest work!
Slightly different genre this time (a bit of thriller/mystery)

A/N: Hey! If you're interested, please try my newest work!Slightly different genre this time (a bit of thriller/mystery)