1

In a deserted forest, there was a middle-aged man and a young girl.
The man was dressed in shirt and trousers so dirty you couldn’t tell when they were last washed. Dandruff scattered as he ran his hand through his unkept beard and hair.
The man resembled a wild beast, and he was looking at the girl with an animalistic and vulgar smile.

“Heh, didn’t expect Jou-chan to invite me. What did’ya wanna talk about?”
(T/N: little lady)

The girl was a stark contrast to the filthy man.
Shining silver hair hung down to her waist and long eyelashes bordered her purple eyes.
Her nose was elegantly straight and her lips the colour of cherry blossoms.
Her features were well-proportioned and in harmony with each other and her pure white skin was smooth as porcelain.
The pullover linen dress she wore had no decorations. It was a popular piece of clothing in this village far removed from the towns. But rather than looking simple, it gave the look of poverty.
Yet on her, it did not look shabby at all.
In fact, the clothing was the decoration that emphasised her innocent beauty.

The girl whose mere presence drew gazes――Krische looked at the man in front of her expressionlessly.

“……umm, Krische would like you to stop, touching Krische’s body.”

Krische simply stated her request to the man who was looking at her vulgarly.
The man’s――Galo’s face showed surprise at her words, but then his grin widened.
In the past, the girl’s expression had shown her displeasure, but this was the first time she had voiced it.

“C’mon, what’s a little skinship. It’s not like you’ll lose anything from me touching your butt, you’re worrying too much.”

Galo did not have any sexual preferences that lead him to target girls like her.
He was a normal man that preferred adult women with more feminine bodies.
But this girl that the village had taken in, she had something that drove such a man crazy.

Her clear eyes always shone with intelligence and her smile was only a slight relaxing of her cheeks.
It was more than her physical beauty, it was her refined, humble manner that made her charm something seldom found in the village――seldom found even in the towns. And it was the strange atmosphere about her that lead men astray.

It started with a passing fancy.
Galo is a former soldier, his job to teach the village guards and children the sword.
It was just a little fun while teaching Krische, enjoying some light body touches during lessons.
But she was quiet and showed no signs of discomfort.
That was the impetus.
Krische was different and many found her weird, nobody acted to stop Garo and she herself did not show much resistance. He could not stop himself――things escalated, leading to today.

She showed no signs of telling her foster parents.
Seeing that, Garo judged that as long as he didn’t go too far, she wouldn’t tell anyone.
Meaning in this deserted forest, a little more mischief may be allowed.

“Relax, I won’t do anything painful.”

Saying that, the man drew nearer, but Krische drew back a step, away from the man.

She glanced around and sharpened her ears.
The presences around, the state of the ground, the direction of the wind and their relative positions.
Just right, Krische thought.

“Will you stop this?”
“C’mon, don’t say that. Oji-chan just wants to get to know you, ojou-chan.”
(T/N: uncle)
“……get to know?”
“Yeah, get to know you. Jou-chan knows what I mean right?”