Harry

Harry's POV

"Darcey Elisabeth Styles!! Could you come here please! We are running late and you need to put your shoes on so we can go"

I have been running around all morning trying to finish some work so I can take Darcey to a six year olds birthday party for a kid in her class. I honestly don't want to go and be around all those snotty nosed parents they drive me insane. Yes I have money and I'm successful but I’m not snooty about it and I prefer to use my money to help others. Although, I do enjoy spoiling the ones I love. I grew up in a small house with my older sister Gemma who is a very successful surgeon in London and she is now happily married to her husband Liam. I auditioned for the X factor at 15, I won and became an international pop star overnight. I had an amazing six years travelling the world and doing something I loved. At 22 though I decided I wanted something more, I started my own record label and over the years I worked my ass off and built up my billion dollar empire. Growing up I had nothing, but that's not to say I wasn't happy, I have very supportive parents and I'm very close to my sister and I always look after my family they have made sure to keep me grounded which I'm thankful for.

Darcey came along six years ago when I was 21, she was quite a surprise to both her mother and I but I would never change anything. She is my sunshine and I love her to bits. Her mother Taylor didn't cope very well after Darcey was born, she left three days after her first birthday. We had been the on again, off again tabloid relationship mostly for publicity at the height of our singing careers, we both knew I was gay but management pushed us together and I was still exploring my sexuality.When we found out Taylor was pregnant we tried to stay together but it just didn't work out. Taylor left to pursue her singing career and hasn't looked back. She floated in and out of our lives for a while, before she signed custody and parental status over to me permanently. It's been Darcey and I for the last five years and we are very happy.

 My life is constantly in the tabloids and my private life seems to always be a topic. I'm still followed by paparazzi most places I go. I'm definitely not naive to the reputation I have thanks to the press but, the truth is, I like to keep to myself. I don't sleep around and I’d like to think I wasn't arrogant at all. Don't get me wrong I am successful in business for a reason but, away from the office I'm a normal guy who is looking for a wonderful guy who I can sweep off his feet. Someone who loves Darcey as much as me and who understands my family dynamic. So far, no one has caught my eye or even come close to filling that role.

Darcey has a Nanny who we call Nanny Bunny and she is the best. She lives with us and has been a part of our lives for 6 years, she is a big help with Darcey I love being a hands on dad but sometimes with my work it's just not possible.

 Today however, I am looking forward to spending all day with Darcey. If we ever make it to this party.

“I’m right here daddy" Darcey says running into the living room.

She looks a lot like me with big green eyes and long chocolate curly hair down past her shoulders, and dimples when she smiles. She dressed herself today and has decided on pink shorts and a blue top with a glittered butterfly in the middle, I pass her favorite pair of warn out white converse and she sets to putting them on. Darcey is a tomboy but can be quite girly when she wants to be.

“Alright let's get going poppet and when we get back we can go swimming and maybe order pizza for dinner” I say