Untitled Part 4

Louis POV

A few hours later I've convinced Harry to let me make pizzas instead of ordering in. He obviously has people who cook for him but I'm not that kind of guy and Aston loves when we cook dinner together. We end up all four of us in the kitchen making pizzas for dinner. The kids are having a blast creating their own masterpieces.

"Daddy this is so fun can we do this every night" Darcey laughs out 

I can't help but smile as I look towards Harry. He is decorating his own pizza in the shape of a smiley face. He looks adorable and young as he pokes his tongue out of his mouth in concentration.

"We would get sick if we made pizza every night. My Dad makes the best Tacos, let's make them next time" Aston says excitedly.

"Yeah!!!! Daddy's favourite food is Tacos, he eats those lots" Darcey says and Aston laughs. They continue their conversation, as I put the pizzas in the oven.

"So your favourite food is Tacos then" I say to Harry smiling.

"Yep I love them, you will have to make yours for me sometime" he says, grinning from ear to ear.

"Sure I make the best in the world" I say sassily.

"Ohhhhh that's a big call cutie, I'll have to be the judge of that" Harry says back flirting with me as he dips his finger into the tomato paste and dabs in on my nose.

I gasp but laugh as I put my hand in the avocado and swipe it over his face. He looks at me cheekily before he grabs a handful of grated cheese and throws it at me. Before I know it, we are all laughing hysterically as we throw food at each other all around the kitchen, it's hilarious. We have food everywhere all through our hair and over our clothes as we chase each other around. We are brought out of our escapade 10 mins later as the oven beeps. We all stop, trying to catch our breaths, looking round at the mess and each other. The kids laugh at themselves as they try to pick food out of their hair. Harry smiling, walks towards the oven but loses his footing, slipping on some tomato paste on the floor. He flails around trying to regain his balance and I can't help but laugh at him. He reaches out to me to help him steady himself but I'm not expecting it and I half scream half laugh as we both fall to the floor. Harry landing on top of me. The kids burst out laughing.

"Oh my god are you ok" Harry asks looking at me with so much concern, I can't help but laugh.

"I'm fine Harry that was fun. I haven't laughed like that I ages" I say as we stare at each other. Harry reaches his large hand out and cups my face wiping something off my cheek with his thumb.

“You have Ummm sauce on you cheek" he says blushing.

“Oh my, is Harry Styles blushing" I say teasing him as I laugh.

"I'll have you know Mr Tomlinson that I rarely do such a thing"

"Well it's nice to know I have that effect on you Mr Styles" I say winking at him.