Untitled Part 8

Louis POV

The next morning we are all over the papers

"Harry styles pop star turned billionaire has found new guy"

 "Harry styles and his hot new squeeze have fun at the hockey grand final"

Are just some of the headlines. Harry warned me that we would be in the tabloids the following morning but I had no idea we would be in every single one. Including the newspapers. It's insane. As we leave Harry's house the next morning to go pick up Darcey from Andy and Zayn's, we are met at the front gate by heaps of Paps, there are camera flashes everywhere. Harry opted for Simon to drive us and luckily he did. Trying to weave the car through so many people proves challenging. It's a little scary and I can't help but gasp when the Paps jump against the windows to try and get pictures of us inside the car. I instinctively move closer to Harry's side.

"Hey, its ok I promise they can't get in they won't hurt you" Harry says as he sees my startled face. He slowly rubs his thumb over my knuckles calming me down.

"Iiii know it’s just intense, it's like they will do anything for a photo it's a little scary" I say and Harry hums in response.

"Do you get scared at all" I ask assessing his face.

Harry looks gorgeous as always in a pair of running shorts and a tank top with his Snapback on. I look a right mess in my jeans from last night and one of Harry's T-Shirts. It's huge and hangs off my small frame, but Harry insisted I look cute.

"I did at first, like you said they can go to great lengths to get a photo, but since having Simon and Cal around it doesn't really faze me anymore" he says and I nod.

"Are you ok after last night" Harry asks me running his hand along my jaw.

"Yes" I whisper out.

Harry leans in to kiss me and I melt his tongue sends shivers through my body and I forget about everything and everyone. It's just Harry and I together in our own world.

"I love you" Harry breaks away to say.

"I love you" I reply.

We pull up to the apartment and we head inside. We are greeted with the sound of the TV. We walk hand in hand into the lounge to find the kids curled up next to Andy and Zayn eating some toast. We kiss them all good morning and chat about how our nights went. Darcey pleads with me to do her hair and of course I agree. I do a lovely French braid and she is so excited. Aston and her run off to play pirates and princesses while we all make our way into the kitchen. I'm sitting on the bar stool at the breakfast bar and Harry Zayn and Andy are in front of me standing in the kitchen.

"Louis, I need to talk to you about something important" Harry says sincerely

"Um ok" I say confused.

"Should we leave?" Zayn asks.