Untitled Part 20

Louis POV

The next day I come downstairs dressed in Dark denim jeans, my grey Vans and my grey sweatshirt. As I walk into the kitchen I expect to hear the loud chatter and busyness of the morning but instead, the kitchen is quiet and the kids are no were to be seen.

"Where is everyone?" I ask Nanny.

"Out the front about to head to school" Nanny says.

 I thank her and make my way to the front entrance, Harry must have let me sleep, and I must have needed it I’m still quite sore this morning. As I walk out the front door I see the kids and Harry dressed and ready to leave, they are all leaning against a car. A black 2015 Aston Martin 4WD with a white bow on top. They haven't spotted me yet.

"What’s going on guys?" I ask.

They all turn to face me and yell

"Surprise!!!!”

Harry comes walking over to me and kisses my lips and holds me in his arms I'm still upset at him but I'm not angry anymore.

"Lou, I'm so sorry about last night I shouldn't have said what I did. I've just got a lot on my mind and I shouldn't have taken it out on you, I love you so much I'm so sorry" he says  I smile at Him.

"It's ok Harry I understand I should have thought of the repercussions my actions would have on you. I will pay for my own lawyer to get me out of my own mess I'm sorry" I say.

 He looks at me slightly offended.

 "It has nothing to do with the money Louis, I'm sorry I made you think that. We are a team and I should have backed you up when I know you are right. I'm sincerely sorry" he says.

"Its fine Harry, I understand and I don't want to discuss it I'll pay for my own lawyer, or yours, or whatever. I'll probably go back to work next week too. I need to pay my own way" I say.

"Louis I" Harry starts but I interrupt him.

"Harry please" I say.

I don't want to talk about it anymore. Harry's comment last night made me feel so cheap, like I'm only with him for his money.

"I thought Aston was suspended?" I ask changing the subject as I see Aston in his uniform.

"He was until I spoke with the principle" Harry States proudly and I roll my eyes at him.

"What are you all doing out here?" I ask.

"Um well, this was meant to be your surprise yesterday and I didn't have the chance to give it to you. So now it's an apology present too" he smirks cheekily at me pointing to the car. I gasp.

"Harry there is no way I can accept that car absolutely no way" I say exasperatedly.