Untitled Part 21

Louis POV

The next day I'm a mess, I look horrible and my lack of sleep shows. As I walk out of the en-suite dressed for the day in my black skinny jeans, Black and White Vans and a tight navy jumper. I find Harry waiting for me, sitting on the end of our bed.

"Did you sleep ok Lou?" Harry asks me worriedly "You were talking a lot and tossing and turning in your sleep all night" he says.

"I'm sorry Harry I can sleep in the spare room if you would prefer" I say guiltily once again Harry had a disrupted sleep because of me.

"Baby no it doesn't bother me, I'm just worried about you" he says.

 I snap. I don't need him to worry about me I can take care of myself. I'm not weak. I was perfectly fine before he came along. I don't need him or his money to survive I'm fine he can stop pretending.

 "I'm fine Harry I don't need your pity ok, I know how to take care of myself" I snap at him loudly.

 He is taken aback by my outburst but doesn't react instead he stands up, walks over to me and kisses my head.

"I know baby, I love you" he says and now I just feel guilty.

"I've decided to go back to work" I say to him snippily.

"You know you don't have to do that Louis, we have talked about this, I thought you agreed that you would be at home for the kids and Liam said you should have at least a month off. You’re not ready to go back" he says.

"I don't want to rely on you Harry, what if one day you just up and leave me what would I do then? I can take care of myself and my son I have been for the past six years. I'm not some weak minded man. I can handle it I've dealt with our loss and it's time to move on ok" I spit at him.

 Everything with Harry and Jake is just upsetting me and Harry is the only one I can take my anger out on, as unfair as it is.

 "Baby what's gotten into you? are you feeling ok? Has something happened" Harry asks concerned.

"No" I angrily say and walk out of the room, Harry follows me.

"Lou, wait please talk to me. What's happened?" Harry asks.

I don't plan on stopping, that is until I bump into Drew and Cal making their way up the stairs. I stop in the hallway.

"Morning Louis" Cal says, I don't reply, Harry is behind me.

"Louis, I need you to tell me what's going on! Have I done something to make you upset?" Harry is still following me.

I feel trapped in the hallway, Harry behind me and Drew and Cal in front of me, I can't handle this. I feel so guilty for being so rude to Harry but I can't deal with my emotions right now I feel like I'm going to explode. I'm Dealing with too much.