Untitled Part 12

Louis POV

I am struggling to find a suit for this charity ball and its tomorrow night. I decide to enlist the help of Gemma and Niall. Gemma takes us to her side of town for shopping. St Laurent, Louis Vuitton, Gucci all the brands I used to dream of owning, I feel so out of place when we walk into the store. The suits range in price from £3000-£20000 I definitely don't belong here.

"Gemma I really don't feel comfortable spending so much on a suit can't we just find something cheaper" I ask, Gemma scoffs

"Louis, honestly do you even know how much Harry earns an hour"

 I sigh I have no idea but I really don't care it doesn't matter to me.

 "No Gemma I don't, I have no clue. It really doesn't bother me how much he earns" I say back.

She takes my hand and leads me to a row of stunning suits.

"Well I'm going to tell you he earns upward of £100,000 an hour profit so this suit for £5,000 means absolutely nothing to him."  She says smugly.

Holy shit that's a shitload of money, that would take me four years to earn and he earns it an hour. Even so, I know he has said it a million times that what's his is mine. But I would never take his money for granted or use it unnecessarily, we aren't engaged and we have only been living together a few months I'm not going to spend his money that he works really hard to earn. I didn't tell Harry but my insurance money for my car has come through £12,500, so I'm planning to use that to buy the suit. We find a few suits and I go to try them on. It's the third one that catches my eye. It's Navy Blue in colour with a crisp white undershirt and matching tie. The suit has a slight shimmer to it sparkles brilliantly under the light.

"Wow" Niall says as I come out of the change room.He is smiling from ear to ear.

"You look amazing Lou oh my gosh, that's definitely the suit" Gemma says

I look in the mirror and can't help but smile, the suit is stunning.

"It's a little big though we will have to ask for a smaller size" Gemma asserts.

I nod and look at the price tag, my eyes bug out of my head and I nearly faint.

"Oh My God! This suit is 11,000 pounds" I gasp out, Gemma and Niall both just shrug.

"So, and if you don't buy it with the card Harry gave you I’m going to call him" Gemma threatens smiling and Niall laughs 

"How did you know about the card?? uhhhhh Harry told you didn't he" I huff.

Gemma just laughs and gets the sales girl to find me a smaller size. They have none, so they measure it up on me and take it in themselves. I have to come back tomorrow afternoon to pick it up before the ball which means Harry won't get a chance to see it, I hope he is going to like it. I reluctantly pay for the suit with Harry's card and we leave the shop, we go and grab some lunch then head to pick the kids up from school. Niall leaves to go meet Barbara and Gemma stays at our place for dinner and a board game with the kids. When Gemma leaves it's 8pm and the kids are fast asleep. I decide to go to bed. I'm so tired which is unusual for me but Harry won't be home for a while, he is working late at the studio, so there is no point waiting up for him. I strip down and have a hot shower. My muscles are so sore for some reason. I let the water relax me. I end up spending a good 45 minutes under the water. I hop into my usual pjs of a pair of boxers and one of Harry's button up shirts. His smell engulfs me and it fills me with warmth. I love going to bed in Harry's clothes. I doze in and out but can't seem to get to sleep properly. Harry slips into bed around 11pm he wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.