Untitled Part 6

Louis POV

I don't hear from Harry for a week after that and he ignores the three messages I send him. I just don't understand what's going on. Niall calls me on Thursday and asks me to come out clubbing with him on Friday night with some of his friends. I don't really like the club scene, but I agree. I could use a few drinks and a dance to get my mind off the confusion which is Harry Styles. I'm at home doing housework on Friday when there is a knock at the front door. I open the door wearing only my Pyjamas as it’s my day off. Behind the door is a very young courier. He is standing in the doorway staring at me completely speechless. I manage to sign for the package and bring it inside. It’s addressed to me, though I didn't order anything online so I'm a little confused. I open the package. It's a plain wooden box. I lift up the lid and gasp, nearly dropping  it. Inside is the original first script of 'love actually This must have cost a fortune. There is a card inside that reads.

"If you look for it, I have a sneaky feeling you will find that love actually is, all around"

a quote from the movie. I know it's from Harry and it just makes me frustrated. What is he trying to say to me? He ignores me for a week and then sends me things that cost far too much money. Is it an apology or is he trying to tell me to find love elsewhere. I'mbeyond frustrated. I close the box back up and put it on my bed and go back to my housework. I'm glad I'm going out tonight I need to get my mind off Harry. As much as I've tried to block him out over the last week. I can't, and my mind seems to think its ok to torture me with thoughts of his beautiful eyes and hair and smell, and everything that is Harry Styles! As soon as I have a spare minute to think, making me completely flustered and annoyed.

Niall comes over around six. Aston and I have had dinner together and he is bathed and in pajamas watching a movie with Zayn on the couch. Niall and I are in my room getting ready. I put a pair of black skinny jeans and a navy blue button up. I'm finishing quaffing my hair in the en-suite when Niall comes in. He is dressed in his black skinny jeans and a light grey button up shirt with of course his trusty worn out chucks on. He is holding the love actually script.

"Holy shit mate where did you get this" he asks me. I sigh.

 "Harry" is all I say feeling angry again. He looks at me in disbelief.

"Do you know how much this would have cost Louis" he says unbelievingly

I have no idea but I'm sure it's worth more than my car.

"No" I say unamused.

Niall runs to my laptop and types it into google. I walk out of the bathroom and start to slip on my black vans.

"Holy crap this was sold five days ago to an unknown bidder for £22,000" he says.

I look at Niall like he has gone mental and grab the laptop. It's true someone, I assume Harry brought it for £22,000.

"Wow, why would he do that, why would he spend that on me" I ask astounded.

Niall looks at me like I'm stupid.