Part 1

5:00 am
I get up to my phone going crazy, spamming text messages, 4 missed calls, all from Elton. I look at his texts he sent....
Elton 🥸- "Y/N, wake your lazy ass up"
Elton 🥸- "Y/N"
Elton 🥸- "You have 20 Minutes"
Elton 🥸- "OMG, Y/N wake up"
I read the texts then looked at the time, I knew I wasn't late because they said we were gonna pick me up at 5:50, maybe he's just trying to be annoying. I called him back ,
Elton 🥸- "Y/N, your finally awake, my god"
You- "Omg, chill"
Elton 🥸- "Hurry and get dressed I want to get there early so you can meet my friends."
You- "alright just text me when you're here,"
Elton 🥸- "Ok, bye weirdo"
You- "bye, dumb bitch"
I ended the call and got up. I went to my bathroom and got dressed

I grabbed my makeup and toothbrush and packed it in a bag, I grabbed my bag and suitcase and walked to the kitchen

I grabbed my makeup and toothbrush and packed it in a bag, I grabbed my bag and suitcase and walked to the kitchen. I put them by the front door and grabbed some cereal. I sat down on the counter and watched tiktoks till my door busted open, I jumped so hard I fell of the counter.
Elton- "I got you, dweeb."

I brought my hands off my face to look up at Elton
You- "You scared the shit out of me."

Elton- "Yea, I know you fell. you good?"

I looked at him and laughed
You- "Yea i'm good"

Elton held out a hand and helped me up.
Elton- "You got everything packed?"

You- "Yep, do I need to bring a swim suit?"

Elton- "Yea duh."

I looked at Elton and rolled my eyes, I went into my room and got a bathing suit, through the wall I heard Elton talking to someone.

Elton- "Yea, we are bout to leave, mhm, yep, yea ok see you later."

I cracked the door open and peeked my head out
You- "Who was that?"

Elton looked at me then at his phone
Elton- "Colby"

I look at him and nod and go back into my room and grab 2 bathing suits.

Elton yells
Elton- "Come onnnn Y/N, I haven't seen them in so long, we have to go!!!"

You- "ok damn, i'm coming."

I grab my suitcase while he grabs my bag and we go to the car. Elton pulls out his camera.

Elton- "What is up everyone, How y'all doin, hope you're doin well because i'm doin well, today Me, Corey, Sam, Colby, Jake, and Y/N are going on a trip."

You- "Wow my name is last."

Elton puts the camera towards me.
Elton- "Yea, because your everyone's least favorite."

I look at him and laugh and push his shoulder, Elton starts to laugh.

Elton- "but anyways it's 5:30 am, and we are going to the airport to meet the boys, so I will see you all there."
Elton puts his hand over the camera.

I look at Elton who is backing up the car.
You- "People are gonna think we are dating, aren't they?"

Elton- "Yep definitely."

We both start to giggle as we drive to the airport.