Part 9

We all got out of the car, Elton took out his camera
Elton- "Everyone we are here in paradise"

He showed his camera to the place behind us. I looked behind us and stopped. It was absolutely beautiful, it was a lake but it showed the horizon. I looked at Colby who was throwing up peace signs at the camera, I nudged him and pointed, He stoped what he was doing and turned.

Elton- "Ok, guys let's gooo"

They all took off there clothes and ran to the water they all jumped in, I watched Colby run and then him jump. I laughed because the way he jumped in.

Jake- "Come on Y/N, the water is nice"

Elton- "Well I just peed there"

Jake splashed the water at Elton and laughed. I took off my clothes and ran to the water and cannonballed in. We all just vibed and watched the sun set. Colby and I were holding hands under water, but no one noticed that except Sam. Sam notices everything.

Elton- "Guys, we made it"

I looked up at Colby
You- "Yes we did"
Colby smiled then looked at Corey

Corey was on Jake's back
Corey- "Guys i'm so happy right now"

Elton- "I am too, i'm so happy that y'all are here with me"

Jake held his arms out
Jake- "Group hug come on"

We all group hugged and laughed, after an hour we all dried off and put our clothes back on. We all got back in the car. Elton held out his camera

Elton- "Ok, we are going to stay overnight at a amusement park"

We all cheered and laughed together.

(8:00 pm)
We got to the amusement park and got tickets. We all checked the place out to see where to sneak in and hide. Me and Colby hid behind some mini golf decorations and Sam & Corey hid behind the slides and Jake & Elton went somewhere.
Colby- "I can't believe we are doing this right now"

You- "I know, I'm kinda scared"

Colby- "Don't be i've done this so many times we'll be ok"

I nod and he puts his hand on my thigh, immediately i get butterflies. We hear someone say, "Hey, is anyone out there"

Colby and I jumped and cuddled together. The worker came around the corner and saw us, We ran, to be honest I felt like I was in a movie, we ran behind a rollercoaster, We both stopped and laughed. He looked at me, I looked at him. he leaned in and smiled, before I knew it out lips collided. We broke apart and started to run while holding hands. The Worker finally catches up to us. He hold our wrists and walks up to the main building, We see Everyone waiting there.

Elton- "Oh, hey guys"

Colby- "What the fuck is happening?"

You- "Wait what?"

Jake- "Yea, it took y'all long enough"

Corey- "We've been waiting for so long"

I look at Colby who is just as confused as me

Elton- "Yea we rented the place out, we are actually staying the night"

I jump up and down
You- "Yay, we not breaking the law"

They all start to laugh and I run to the snack bar.