Part 14

Around 15 minutes went by and the physic knocked on the door. Sam answered.
Sam- "Hii"

??- "Hii, Sam?"

Sam- "Yes i'm Sam, Come on in."
He gestured for her to come in. She walked to the couch and stood in front of us.

Sam- "Ok so this is, Elton, Y/N, Colby, Corey, and Jake."

Kathy- "Hey, i'm Kathy"

We talked for a few then we got into the readings.

Kathy- "Ok so we will do Elton first. Ok so if you don't know what auras are, they are like colors that you give off. For example Elton, you give off a Orange kind of color, because your like energetic, social butterfly, but can be harsh at sometimes."

Elton- "I mean yea that is kinda true"

Kathy- "Now Y/N, You give off a White color, because your peaceful, you don't really let things get to you, vibrancy, sweetness, kindness. Whites are like flowy, they go by there own, but need people that they can relate to. I really like the color white, because it's a peace color. But one thing is that whites can be intense or blinding. Which yay and nay can go both ways"

You- "Wow. that's weirdly right"

Kathy wen down the row and stopped at Colby
Kathy- "Colby, blue. Blue is your color. Blues are, creative, caring, romantic type. Blues are easy at most but can be difficult when it comes to bad colors. Nothing bad Blues go with every thing except Black. We don't have any Black auras so far. But The best color for Blues are Whites and Yellows, Sam is a yellow, and Y/N is a white. Good relationships there."

After Kathy was done with all of us she left and we all sat on the couch. I layed down next to Colby. Everyone was in the kitchen.
Corey- "that was so weird, how did she know everything about us."

Elton- "I know with me it was perfect."
Sam was filming them. Colby looked at me and brushed my hair behind my ear, he got up and went to the kitchen.

Colby- "She got me perfect."

Sam- "Yea she said you and me would make a good relationship."

Jake- "Yea she did say that"

Sam- "Come here daddy Colby"
They all laughed and Sam showed the camera towards me.

Sam- "Was it fun Y/N"

You- "Yea, I thought I was a Purple or something but no i'm a white."

Jake- "LOSER! i'm purple."
A few minutes after talking Elton and Corey left.

Jake- "Guys imma go home, I have to go cuddle
tara."

Sam- "Bye Jake."

Colby was sitting on the couch watching tv and I was sitting at the island in the kitchen.
Sam was getting water.

You- "Y'all i need to go home , thanks for inviting me over"

Sam- "Yea totally"

Colby got up and got his keys.
Colby- "Imma take her home then go home myself"
Sam- "Ok bye y'all."

Sam got his water then went into his room. Colby and I got in the car and left.