Part 22

We all get in the car and drive to Tender Greens. I sat by Colby because Kat wanted to sit next to Sam. I was mostly quiet because I couldn't stop thinking of memories of Me and Colby. Like when we were in Hawaii and he held me in that abandoned hospital or when we had our first kiss under that rollercoaster.
Sam- "Y/N? you ok?"
I shook my head a little
You- "Yea. I'm fine"
I pushed my food away, I wasn't that hungry. I started to think about how Colby was kissing another girl. I started to tear up.
Kat- "Y/N? What's wrong?"
I looked down
You- "Nothing. Just thinking"
I sniffled and wiped my eyes. I stood up.
You- "Imma go to the bathroom"
Kat followed, I started to cry going to the bathroom. Kat ran up next to me.
Kat- "Baby? what's wrong"
I put my head on her shoulder.
You- "I miss Colby."
Kat hugged me
Kat- "Baby, it's ok. It takes awhile to get over a break up"
You- "I just want it to go back to normal. I wish he never kissed that slut"
Kat held me while i cried on her shoulder.
Kat- "I wish he didn't either."
You- "Kat?"
Kat- "Yes baby?"
You- "How did Elton know that Colby and I were dating"
Kat- "Sam told him. At the party"
I nodded and cleaned off my face. We walked back to the table. I sat down next to Colby who looked concerned. I got on my phone to see that colby texted.
Colby- "What's wrong?!?
You- "Nothing, just missing someone"
Colby- "Who?"
You- "my mom"
he nodded. After lunch they took me home. Colby brought me to my room. He hugged me, I just wanted to cry. I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed him. He kissed me back. I pulled away.
You- "Omg, I'm so sorry"
I covered my mouth
Colby smiled
Colby- "I've been wanted to do that too for so long"
I blushed and dug my head into his chest.
Colby- "Y/N?"
I looked up
Colby- "I really am sorry for what I did and lying about it. I've really missed you. Like a lot and I'm just sorry."
You- "Colby. It's ok, I forgive you. I missed you and I still really like you."
He smiled and kissed me.